Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Whoever has older children, does it ever get better??
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 3:10 pm
amother Sand wrote:
I know people hate this suggestion but if you use BC and space your kids you probably won't be as exhausted and you won't have to wait until they're older for it to get better

Start your own thread this is not the time or place

giftedmom

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 3:45 pm
amother OP wrote:
Did I say every year? I didn’t say their ages and how many but it’s most definitely not even close to every year.

You have several. They’re under four. You’re pregnant. I’m no mathematician but…

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 3:47 pm
My kids are older and they still do not entertain themselves, they spend a lot of time fighting.

Spacing kids doesn't help either. Mine are spaced because of IF and I'm left with a few "only" children.

I will agree that the physically draining stuff gets easier as they get older but the emotional stuff gets harder.

Happy to hear some people's kids stop being hard at some point. Iyh by all of us.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 3:55 pm
amother Marigold wrote:
I'm sorry for what you're going through.
You didn't put them on the wrong path. My DH put his kids in RW schools and they're barely frum now in their 20s, 1 completely atheist and not frum at all.
That's not a guarantee.

Thank you for your perspective!
I know this is off topic, but I appreciate you posting this .

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 4:10 pm
amother Sand wrote:
I know people hate this suggestion but if you use BC and space your kids you probably won't be as exhausted and you won't have to wait until they're older for it to get better

Again, who said I’m not using bc and spacing my kids out? I have a 2 and 3 year gap between each already and definitely made use of bc. Little kids are still challenging even with bc.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 4:11 pm
giftedmom wrote:
You have several. They’re under four. You’re pregnant. I’m no mathematician but…

Kids doesn’t equal several. I have 2 and pregnant with a 3rd and there is 2 and 3 year gaps between each.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 4:15 pm
This is so funny that this became an assumption of an overwhelmed mom not taking bc when that is not the case here. Even with gaps of 2 and 3 years which is what I have, once you have 2 kids and pregnant it can still be very challenging and it doesn’t mean that I’m having a baby every year.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 4:32 pm
My bachurim are the light of my life
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics