Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
ISO easy Pareve dessert

Hamayvin Yavin

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 1:16 am
Already have a peach cobbler and a self-saucing gooey chocolate cake. Looking for another dessert. Something easy to make cuz I’ve got a newborn and haven’t much time

mfb

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 1:49 am
My kids made ready made pie crust
Smeared some cream either lotus, or nut butter… whatever you like then break up a chocolate bar and put it in and put frozen chocolate chip cookie dough on the chocolate and bake the pie.

Hamayvin Yavin

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 1:59 am
mfb wrote:
Smeared some cream either lotus, or nut butter… whatever you like then break up a chocolate bar and put it in and put frozen chocolate chip cookie dough on the chocolate and bake the pie.

Yum!! That sounds great

amother
Iris

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 8:09 am
mfb wrote:

Sounds interesting. More info please.

What does this mean your kids made ready made pie crust? It is store bought crust? Like graham cracker type or the kind that comes frozen dough, like to make a fruit pie?

And how long to bake and and what temp?

amother
Azalea

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 9:02 am
amother Iris wrote:
Sounds interesting. More info please.

What does this mean your kids made ready made pie crust? It is store bought crust? Like graham cracker type or the kind that comes frozen dough, like to make a fruit pie?

And how long to bake and and what temp?

We make it in the tart shells (pie dough not graham). Add a square of chocolate then one frozen choc chip cookie (kineret or the like). Bake at 350/375F till lightly golden (I think about 15min, but not sure exact time). I put them on the warmer/blech when I serve the main to heat them a bit. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream & a drizzle of choc syrup (if you want).
We often use them as Sheva Brachos dessert. Always well received.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics