Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Would you get a carseat not compatible with your stroller?
Previous  1  2

Would you get a carseat not compatible with your stroller?
Yes  
 62%  [ 18 ]
No  
 37%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 29

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 6:57 pm
About 10 years ago I have the Vista and a Gravo car seat. I had to get a special adapter for it but there was a way to click it on. I don't know if the current models of Graco and Uppababy can work together.

queen esther

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 7:34 pm
Looks like you got a lot of answers already, but in case this helps I wanted to let you know that I have a City mini select stroller and adapters that work with Graco car seat that I bought 3 years ago. I don't know if the Vista works the same way but if it does having the adapter is really simple they click right in and I have them in a Ziploc bag so they don't get lost.. if I was going in the car and wanting to be able to have the option to take baby in the seat out whenever we get to our destination, either I make sure the adapter that clicked in before or I just t throw it in the car with me and do it when we get there. It was only annoying when I wanted to keep taking adapters out to use the bassinet in the frame in the house.

I actually now got a snap and go frame that I am borrowing from a gemach so I can just leave it in the trunk, but if I wasn't able to get that that I would have just kept going with the adapters.

amother
Clematis

Post Mon, Jun 10 2024, 7:41 pm
amother OP wrote:
I have an Uppababy Vista stroller and my old Uppababy Mesa carseat expired. Trying to decide if I should get a compatible carseat or not.

The only carseat that works without adapters is the Mesa and it's expensive. There are a number of other ones that work but none very cheap either.

I'm tempted to get a cheap Graco, but will I be annoyed that I can't use it with my stroller frame? What do you think?

I loved the uppababy mesa v2. For me worked better than the doona

I’m trying to sell my uppababy mesa v2 in excellent condition. Hardly used
With rain cover
Bought in 2023
Located in Lakewood. I’ll create a new email address to post if you are interested
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics