Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Bikini

amother

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 4:10 am
I was in the park yesterday. It was one of those public waterparks where the kids got to jump through sprinklers. All of a sudden, I saw one little boy's mother in shorts with the top of a bikini. Part of her stomach had a tatoo. She was probably eight or nine months pregnant. I was so grossed out. Another mother said that I was just sheltered and that if I went downtown, I'd see this all the time. Is this true? Has this gotten to be a regular occurrence or was this pregnant woman just the exception?

Ruchel

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 4:15 am
I don't know, I don't go to waterparks because I can't bath there (mixed).
I do think 2 pieces bathing suits is common.

PIP

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 10:53 am
They all do it. I think its gross. I once saw a woman wearing regular clothes, but her shirt ended right at the top of her belly. So her whole belly was exposed. Yuck. B"H we have Jewish Law, we have some self respect .

yo'ma

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 10:58 am
PrettyInPink wrote:
They all do it. I think its gross. I once saw a woman wearing regular clothes, but her shirt ended right at the top of her belly. So her whole belly was exposed. Yuck. B"H we have Jewish Law, we have some self respect .

Yes, not to show skin, but what about the women who wear a very fitted shirt and tucked in shock ?!

ffbmom

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 6:11 pm
Even though you're right re the skin tight clothes, at least it is clothes. It is unexplainable the feeling you get when you see a whole belly sticking out. Definitely a different sort of madreiga.

Clarissa

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 6:22 pm
Some women don't want to bother getting those one-piece maternity bathing suits because they're expensive, and they're not going to use them more than once. Also, some people like the way their bellies look, and aren't uncomfortable. I was at a playground on Shabbos and saw a very pregnant frum woman with a shirt that was as tight as skin, not much different than an exposed belly. No tattoo, I imagine.

chaylizi

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 6:24 pm
I've never worn one, but I like the way tankinis look. they seem to be less skin tight, even though they are 2 piece suits.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 6:24 pm
I think these days clothes do not get along with bodies. It's gross. Even people with a nice amount of flesh hanging wears bikinis to the park. Ewe.

chaylizi

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 6:26 pm
flowerpower wrote:
I think these days clothes do not get along with bodies. It's gross. Even people with a nice amount of flesh hanging wears bikinis to the park. Ewe.

isn't a ewe a female sheep? are you implying something, flowerpower? Wink

yo'ma

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 7:03 pm
chaylizi wrote:
flowerpower wrote:

isn't a ewe a female sheep? are you implying something, flowerpower? Wink

My friends mother used to have a really soft pillow with the words, "ewes not fat, ewes fluffy", written on it.

OldYoung

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 7:58 pm
yo'ma wrote:
PrettyInPink wrote:

Yes, not to show skin, but what about the women who wear a very fitted shirt and tucked in shock ?!

Yes, the image of a woman wearing a fitted maternity shirt tucked into a maternity panel is pretty shocking.

yo'ma

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 8:07 pm
OldYoung wrote:
yo'ma wrote:
PrettyInPink wrote:

Yes, the image of a woman wearing a fitted maternity shirt tucked into a maternity panel is pretty shocking.

and ugly
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics