Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Toddler scooter recommendation?



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Rache41




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 10:06 am
Anyone can recommend a brand scooter for a toddler that’s cheaper than the Micro?
Back to top

amother
Red


 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 11:01 am
https://a.co/d/0cvUm5qx

I plan on getting this iyh. I rather without lights but I don’t see any workout lights.
Back to top

bsy




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 11:03 am
amother Red wrote:
https://a.co/d/0cvUm5qx

I plan on getting this iyh. I rather without lights but I don’t see any workout lights.

These are not so good.. the ones with 2 wheels in the front are better.
Back to top

bsy




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 11:04 am
Chipmunk Kids 3-Wheeled Kick Scooter for Girls & Boys Ages 3+ Years - Lean-to-Steer, Adjustable Height, Anti-Slip Deck, Rear Foot Brake https://a.co/d/0gsaudGa

This type is better. No lights
Back to top

amother
Red


 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 11:05 am
bsy wrote:
Chipmunk Kids 3-Wheeled Kick Scooter for Girls & Boys Ages 3+ Years - Lean-to-Steer, Adjustable Height, Anti-Slip Deck, Rear Foot Brake https://a.co/d/0gsaudGa

This type is better. No lights


Ty.
Back to top

amother
Firebrick


 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 11:13 am
Fyi haven’t tried this myself but there was a thread recently about scooters without lights (which are hard to find) and someone said you can remove the lights pretty easily 🤷‍♀️
Back to top

amother
Periwinkle


 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 11:32 am
I got my toddler a radio flyer scooter
Back to top

Rache41




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 11:37 am
The radio flyer I had for him from age 1.5 and now it’s not good for him. Almost 3 years old and it doesn’t go quickly or turn well. Is the Retrospec better than that?
Back to top

bsy




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 11:45 am
Rache41 wrote:
The radio flyer I had for him from age 1.5 and now it’s not good for him. Almost 3 years old and it doesn’t go quickly or turn well. Is the Retrospec better than that?

Yes my 7 year old loves it and goes very fast
Back to top

bsy




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 11:46 am
If you have an amazing savings, I got one there also that was good.
Back to top

mizle10




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 12:02 pm
amother Red wrote:
https://a.co/d/0cvUm5qx

I plan on getting this iyh. I rather without lights but I don’t see any workout lights.


This one is a waste of money. Doesn't glide at all.
Back to top

momof2+?




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 12:02 pm
I recently researched this. Ended up buying the Goscootmax from toys for you. $50
It doesn’t have steering like a kid scooter that you turn the handlebars. I had the radio flyer toddler scooter that steered like that. This scooter steers by leaning to the right/left and glides easily.
Back to top

amother
Ultramarine


 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:27 pm
bsy wrote:
Yes my 7 year old loves it and goes very fast


Thank you! Ordered it.

Has your 7yo ever tried the micro? How does it compare?
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:43 pm
I'm very happy with this, sold at Toys 4 U stores
New-Bounce Scooters for Toddlers - 3 Wheel Scooter with Adjustable Handlebar - The GoScoot MAX is Perfect for Children and Toddlers, Girls and Boys Ages 3-10 https://a.co/d/0hb4ftvb
Back to top

amother
Navy


 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:49 pm
bsy wrote:
Chipmunk Kids 3-Wheeled Kick Scooter for Girls & Boys Ages 3+ Years - Lean-to-Steer, Adjustable Height, Anti-Slip Deck, Rear Foot Brake https://a.co/d/0gsaudGa

This type is better. No lights

Yes, get this one. Comparable to micro and no lights.
Back to top

mushkamothers




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:50 pm
For micro- Check Facebook marketplace and Craigslist and also the micro site has warehouse sales
Back to top

bsy




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 8:29 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:
Thank you! Ordered it.

Has your 7yo ever tried the micro? How does it compare?

No, I don't believe in spending those prices for a scooter
Back to top

amother
Winterberry


 

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 8:35 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
I'm very happy with this, sold at Toys 4 U stores
New-Bounce Scooters for Toddlers - 3 Wheel Scooter with Adjustable Handlebar - The GoScoot MAX is Perfect for Children and Toddlers, Girls and Boys Ages 3-10 https://a.co/d/0hb4ftvb


I have this one as well for a few kids. It's works SO well BH. Much much better than the one with 2 wheels in the back. Don't bother with that one, it doesn't work well. This one glides great.
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Time Sensitive. Kids First OT therapist recommendation
by amother
0 Today at 1:16 pm View last post
Iso recommendation for excellent general surgeon in NYC
by amother
17 Today at 12:52 pm View last post
by bsy
Toddler on shabbos
by amother
6 Today at 12:43 am View last post
ISO Hotel or motel recommendation near Scranton
by amother
0 Wed, Jul 10 2024, 7:49 pm View last post
Would you let your toddler pick her shoes for day camp?
by amother
22 Wed, Jul 10 2024, 2:36 pm View last post