Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
S/O riddles
1  2  3  4  Next



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother
OP


 

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 9:43 pm
Answer a riddle and post your own.

I’ll start.

I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with the wind. What am I?
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 12:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
Answer a riddle and post your own.

I’ll start.

I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with the wind. What am I?

I guess I’ll be the first to respond LOL
the answer is An echo

Riddle:
I have branches, but no fruit, trunk, or leaves. What am I?
Back to top

amother
Ghostwhite


 

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 12:39 pm
The government LOL
I don't have a riddle, any volunteers?
Back to top

amother
Ghostwhite


 

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 12:50 pm
Why did you start a s/o?
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 1:05 pm
amother Ghostwhite wrote:
Why did you start a s/o?

What do you mean?
Back to top

amother
Ghostwhite


 

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 1:24 pm
amother OP wrote:
What do you mean?

Why not post in the previous thread?
Back to top

b.chadash




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 1:26 pm
amother OP wrote:
I guess I’ll be the first to respond LOL
the answer is An echo

Riddle:
I have branches, but no fruit, trunk, or leaves. What am I?


A family?
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 2:22 pm
The person who made did not want me
The person who used me did not know
what am I?
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 3:53 pm
GLUE wrote:
The person who made did not want me
The person who used me did not know
what am I?

a coffin?

Riddle:
What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 3:55 pm
amother OP wrote:
a coffin?

Riddle:
What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

yes

The letter M

Round like a barrel
Shaped like a hive
I'm filled with flesh
and the flesh is alive
what am I?
Back to top

amother
Sage


 

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 3:58 pm
amother OP wrote:
a coffin?

Riddle:
What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?


The letter m.

What gets wet when drying?
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 9:30 pm
GLUE wrote:
yes

The letter M

Round like a barrel
Shaped like a hive
I'm filled with flesh
and the flesh is alive
what am I?

A beehive

Riddle: The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 9:31 pm
amother Sage wrote:
The letter m.

What gets wet when drying?

A towel

Riddle: I have cities but no houses, forests but no trees, and rivers but no water. What am I?
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 10:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
A beehive

Riddle: The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?


The answer I was thinking was a thimble
Then again how many people see thimbles on a regular base now

For your riddle I am thinking hole.
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 6:19 am
GLUE wrote:
The answer I was thinking was a thimble
Then again how many people see thimbles on a regular base now

For your riddle I am thinking hole.

The answer was footsteps
Back to top

amother
DarkGreen


 

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 6:29 am
amother OP wrote:
A towel

Riddle: I have cities but no houses, forests but no trees, and rivers but no water. What am I?


Settlers of Catan
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 6:44 am
amother DarkGreen wrote:
Settlers of Catan

Laugh
The answer is a map.

Riddle:
I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, and I can drown. What am I?
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 8:29 am
amother OP wrote:
Laugh
The answer is a map.

Riddle:
I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, and I can drown. What am I?


Fire

throw away the outside
cook the inside
eat the outside
throw away the inside
what am I?
Back to top

cbsp




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 8:33 am
GLUE wrote:
Fire

throw away the outside
cook the inside
eat the outside
throw away the inside
what am I?


Corn on the cob?
Back to top

amother
DarkGreen


 

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 8:34 am
GLUE wrote:
Fire

throw away the outside
cook the inside
eat the outside
throw away the inside
what am I?


Corn on the cob

I have pointed fangs, and I sit and wait. I have piercing force, and I crunch with weight. I grab my victims, but they do not fight. I join them each with a single, quick bite. What am I?
Back to top
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment