Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Anthropologie promo code?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 6:41 am
Any way of getting a promo code for anthropologie?

TIA

SnowLeopard

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 7:06 am
They often have additional 50% off clearance, added in cart. Their current promos show on the top of their webpage. You can always sign up for emails and get a small discount emailed to you. Supposedly their app has more discounts. Good luck!

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 7:26 am
I love anthropologie!!!
They don't have codes, unless you sign up once for emails.
They randomly have "limited time sales" on certain items ( that are returnable). if your part of they're "rewards program" ( no actual rewards though) you get a discount in your birthday month, and you get "early access" to sales.
NOTE - anything on sale that's additional sale - they're always running - ADDITONAL 40%- 50% of sale items, is FINAL SALE.( they changed the policy almost a year ago, you used to be able to return anything) They have tons of cute things for very cheap, but I can't take the risk of ordering and not being able to return. And I hate dealing with trying to sell things online such as poshmark and tradesey.
I would try and get to a store if I can to try anything on. They'll have a limited selection though.

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 7:31 am
Love Anthropologie - they have such fun household stuff and many of their clothing items can be worn even if not typical frum style.

Also whenever I want to buy anything online through a specific retailer, I will google the name and promotion codes and a lot of possibilities come up - e.g. anthropologic promotion codes.

Not all of them work but I will plug them in and often one of them will work.

readreread

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 7:32 am
Anthropologie home is my kryptonite.

tigerwife

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 7:34 am
readreread wrote:

Lol, I always say when I buy a home, the design will be Anthropologie. Saving up! ๐Ÿ˜‚

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 7:38 am
amother Tealblue wrote:
Love Anthropologie - they have such fun household stuff and many of their clothing items can be worn even if not typical frum style.

Also whenever I want to buy anything online through a specific retailer, I will google the name and promotion codes and a lot of possibilities come up - e.g. anthropologic promotion codes.

Not all of them work but I will plug them in and often one of them will work.

Really, You find codes that work?
I've tried retail-me-not and another code website but none of them ever worked so I gave up.

I love love their clothes and homestuff Smile

Amarante

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 7:38 am
readreread wrote:

If you like Anthropologie home stuff which I also think it great - so unique from what is generally available, check out

https://www.artfulhome.com/?ut.....D_BwE

It is a website that has loads of individual artisans/crafts people in various categories - household, jewelry, clothing.

Lots of filter including Judaica

https://www.artfulhome.com/nav.....daica

I have gotten gifts for people - as well as myself Very Happy

Prices are higher than Anthropologie but that is because they are hand crafted in small quantities but there are some relatively inexpensive items depending on budget and you can filter by price, by medium etc. I tend to gift the art glass stuff because it is so beautiful

https://www.artfulhome.com/nav.....glass

They run periodic sales with 20% off and/or free shipping

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 7:40 am
amother Forestgreen wrote:
Really, You find codes that work?
I've tried retail-me-not and another code website but none of them ever worked so I gave up.

I love love their clothes and homestuff Smile

I don't know specific for Anthropologie because I am on their email list and so I tend to respond when I get notice of sales or promotional stuff.

But I have had success sometimes - it is very hit or miss but I can generally find something even it if it only 10% off or free shipping.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 7:52 am
I love their stuff but also find that they never run sales or promos on the popular stuff. I love the Somerset line and itโ€™s pretty tznius.

readreread

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 8:54 am
Amarante wrote:
If you like Anthropologie home stuff which I also think it great - so unique from what is generally available, check out

https://www.artfulhome.com/?ut.....D_BwE

It is a website that has loads of individual artisans/crafts people in various categories - household, jewelry, clothing.

Lots of filter including Judaica

https://www.artfulhome.com/nav.....daica

I have gotten gifts for people - as well as myself Very Happy

Prices are higher than Anthropologie but that is because they are hand crafted in small quantities but there are some relatively inexpensive items depending on budget and you can filter by price, by medium etc. I tend to gift the art glass stuff because it is so beautiful

https://www.artfulhome.com/nav.....glass

They run periodic sales with 20% off and/or free shipping

Ooh thank you for this!

amother
Outerspace

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 8:55 am
alyssa goldwater had a code yesterday, check her stories
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics