Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Graphic design price quotes- asap!

amother

Post Sun, Sep 07 2008, 10:04 pm
How much should a postcard, flyer, brochure, invitation cost? I don't know what's a normal range. Please help me out!!!

TIA!

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Sep 07 2008, 10:34 pm
$85 an hour, some give you a flat rate.

BennysMommy

Post Sun, Sep 07 2008, 11:21 pm
There really is no correct answer for that. It depends what part of the country you live in. Actually it depends on what country you live in. It depends on the experience and demand of the designer. Maybe if you say where you live you can get a better answer...but then again you can always hire someone from somewhere else. I do work for people in the US and I live in Argentina.

amother

Post Mon, Sep 08 2008, 10:01 am
Thanks! I am bumping this because I desperately need help comparing. Work is for a Chessed organization in the US.

dw_paprika

Post Wed, Sep 17 2008, 2:13 am
Not sure if this would help you, but I can tell you my own experienced.
I have made a "name" for myself by now, BH - I am an expert and professional in my work (oh, that sounds bad.. I am saying that so that you can compare prices honestly).
I live in Israel and work for many US-based clients so I charge about $40 ph which is on the high-end here, but I know it's considered very cheap in the States.
So a business card would be something like $100-150, a flyer - about $80 - - these are all very general because I'd have to know more about the project before I'd give a price quote.

If I understood correctly and you are going to do the designing, I suggest you sit and make a cheshbon for yourself about how much time this is going to take you, and then add some. Then give an estimate according to that. It is also good to specify that that is up to a certain amount of hours, or a certain amount of corrections, and past that - you will charge per hour.

For a chessed organization I personally take a lot less but that is all your own decision, no one can tell you how much of a discount you should be giving.

Good luck! Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics