Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Honey dish ideas

Abi Meleibt

Post Tue, Sep 09 2008, 4:59 pm
I am looking for an idea for my preschool class, for a honey dish. I'm looking for something different tahn the usual baby jar...
If you have any original, grreat ideas you would like to share, I would really appreciate it!
Thanks a lot

atlastamom

Post Tue, Sep 09 2008, 5:19 pm
a couple of years ago, my little brother made a very nice one.
it was a thick piece of wood cut out in the shape of an apple, and in the center was a hole. in the hole was a clear thick plastic bowl glued in.
the kids painted the wood apple red and glued a leaf to the top. and then they colored words shana tova umesuka and glued that over the bowl.
sorry if I'm not describing it well, but it was the nicest one I ever saw (from little kids)

OldYoung

Post Tue, Sep 09 2008, 5:36 pm
I don't know if you're familiar with it but if you are a preschool teacher, you should check out www.perpetualpreschool.com. The site is absolutely incredible! You may not find the honey dish you're looking for, but you should be able to get other great ideas for the rest of the year.

bubbles

Post Tue, Sep 09 2008, 5:43 pm
my son made a very cute on last year. The teacher took a mustard squeeze bottle-yellow and taped black electric tape in lines to look like a bee and made the top with googly eyesand pipe cleaners for ears.(the mustard bottle is the one that comes also in red for ketchup). It was very cute.

BLUEROSE

Post Thu, Sep 11 2008, 12:53 pm
My daughter made a cute one last year from the kitchen collection disposable crystal bowl look alikes. They decorated it with apples and bees. Also, was actually useful
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics