Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
No more metzias posts, sorry
1  2  Next

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 8:27 pm
Apparently imamother moderators believe I am making a mint off the metzias I posted here. Luckily, those of you who will come to my metzias blog will see more as they are posted. It’s been fun and I love it but… I’ve been moderated. Talk about appreciation.

zigi

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 8:30 pm
thank you so much for the link about amazon shoes! it never accured to me to check them out for shoes! what is the address for your blog? I love saving money!

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 8:31 pm
I guess I’ll have to PM you instead of risking my name be banned for life!

Tzippora

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 8:33 pm
PM to me as well - thanks!!

Clarissa

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 8:35 pm
ShakleeMom, I'm not sure what happened, but if you feel your intentions have been misunderstood, maybe you could talk (via pm) with the moderators, or with Yael? Maybe there's been some confusion about what you were doing, or what they thought you were doing, and you can get it straightened out or at least get a full understanding of what they're thinking. I know that's a confusing sentence, but I hope it's sort of clear.

greenfire

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 8:39 pm
oh - I thought you were "nesting" Wink

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 8:40 pm
Clarissa, nah – I should bend over backwards? Fuhgeddeboutit. They must’ve not liked my reply which said something like “stop picking on me, pick your nose instead”

Clarissa

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 8:41 pm
ShakleeMom wrote:
Clarissa, nah – I should bend over backwards? Fuhgeddeboutit. They must’ve not liked my reply which said something like “stop picking on me, pick your nose instead”
Yes, it's true, most people don't like being told to pick their noses. Unless they need to, of course.

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 8:43 pm
seasonal allergies, feh!

Tefila

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 8:57 pm
Quote:
Yes, it's true, most people don't like being told to pick their noses. Unless they need to, of course

But some do anyways Puke

amother

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 8:58 pm
OMG Shakleemom!!!! I just figured out something about you!! This is sooooooooooooo funny!!! I'll keep quiet. Wink

OldYoung

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 9:04 pm
Tefila wrote:
Quote:
Yes, it's true, most people don't like being told to pick their noses. Unless they need to, of course

But some do anyways Puke

Tefila, I couldn't resist. Love the avatar. I think I'm gonna change mine to a pic of my great-grandpa. He was so sweet...

Miss Missie

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 10:07 pm
ShakleeMom wrote:
Apparently Imamother moderators believe I am making a mint off the metzias I posted here. Luckily, those of you who will come to my metzias blog will see more as they are posted. It’s been fun and I love it but… I’ve been moderated. Talk about appreciation.

Which blog?

Dini

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 10:10 pm
shaklee can you pm me with your blog?

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 10:18 pm
ShakleeMom wrote:

no one is picking on you. It's a rule on this site for all posters alike not to post unpaid for ads.
we are all subject to this rule alike and no one gets preferential treatment.

you want to put an ad on imamother? you have to pay. and if its not your ad but a metzia you came across then they have to pay. Why should they get free advertising while all the other ads here are being paid for

yikes!

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 10:26 pm
Lechatchila Ariber, I'm dying to know... What's your "maiden name"?? (as in your previous username??)

GAMZu

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 10:26 pm
amother wrote:
OMG Shakleemom!!!! I just figured out something about you!! This is sooooooooooooo funny!!! I'll keep quiet. Wink
Just? LOL

zigi

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 10:35 pm
telling people about a bargain isn't advertising, also some of the meztias that were posted were from sites that advertise on imamother, like shoes from amazon, if I know that there is a good deal there I will buy from the link on this website.

ShakleeMom

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 10:36 pm
Tell that to the moderator… who keeps PM’ing me the rates for advertising. And then they deleted my metzias posts too… so have fun googling for metzias on your won. So much for sharing.

BusyBeeMommy

Post Sun, Sep 14 2008, 10:40 pm
ShakleeMom, I really missed something cuz I havent seen any metzias posts by you. But I definitely dont mind a metzia so please do me the favor of pming me ur blog. I LOVE a metzia.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics