Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Sports Bra
1  2  Next

ClaRivka

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 1:09 am
I am huge on top and I like to job but it hurts!!!!

I need a good one that holds me tight!

Help!!!!!!

yikes!

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 1:09 am
jog?

HooRYou

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 1:22 am
Maybe wear more than one. I know people who have done that. Also, try different kinds. Some will supoprt better than others.

Tzippora

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 7:14 am
I wear two bras, one on top of the other. And they aren't sports bras, they're just bras that I outgrew. However, I heard good things about the Eci bra, I think it's called?

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 10:06 am
I'm also big on top and use two bras. I use a high impact sports bra and on top of that, I put a high impact tank bra.

ClaRivka

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 10:39 am
hm...2? ok, ill try it...

his_sweety

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 10:46 am
Champion has some really good sports bra, there rated by numbers 1-5 I bought a 4 and am very happy with it, I jog in them and they do their job! If I remember correctly I got them in Models.

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 10:50 am
Yeah, mine are also all Champion. I get them at Target.

smilethere

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 11:21 am
For me nothing works - I never thought of trying 2 though - maybe when I go dancing at chasunas! No time to jog!

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 11:23 am
Do you only try those basic white sports bras, or are you actually using the ones that are thick and really offer support?

shaindel d

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 11:48 am
There is a bra made by jeunique that is called a custom fit bra. You can google it to find someone that sells it. It is the most supportive bra I have seen. It is great for nursing mothers too.

Tapuzi

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 11:49 am
I am very large chested and can ONLY jog since I discovered this bra. I always used to wear two bras and this one absolutely changed my life, so happy to pass on this info- go to titlenine.com and search "the last resort" bra- its just amazing, nothing moves.

Tzippora

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 8:02 pm
If you REALLY want support, my trainer suggested using an extra long Ace bandage and wrapping it around - not too tightly now!

But I'll check out the sports bras you all mentioned.

ClaRivka

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 8:30 pm
an ace bandage?

hm...what comes to mind?

mulan? lol

Tzippora

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 9:20 pm
Hey, she didn't jiggle! Then again, neither did the Little Mermaid, and I didn't think she was well-supported at all! Smile

ClaRivka

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 9:54 pm
lol

ClaRivka

Post Thu, Sep 18 2008, 9:57 pm
Tapuzi wrote:
I am very large chested and can ONLY jog since I discovered this bra. I always used to wear two bras and this one absolutely changed my life, so happy to pass on this info- go to titlenine.com and search "the last resort" bra- its just amazing, nothing moves.

$60!

PIP

Post Sat, Sep 20 2008, 11:36 pm
I say, you get what you pay for. I have the enel, excellent and tight, but if I wear it too long gives me a backache. Does anybody else notice that?

ETA- I just looked up the one from titlenine, it's the same one as mine w\ a different name! Go figure. Must admit, I do wear it all the time. It's great during exercise, I feel like I could exercise for hours!

ClaRivka

Post Sun, Sep 21 2008, 2:26 am
PrettyInPink wrote:
I say, you get what you pay for. I have the enel, excellent and tight, but if I wear it too long gives me a backache. Does anybody else notice that?

ETA- I just looked up the one from titlenine, it's the same one as mine w\ a different name! Go figure. Must admit, I do wear it all the time. It's great during exercise, I feel like I could exercise for hours!

I also some times get a back ache or neck ache from sports bras!

So prettyinpink, you think this sports bra is worth 60?

amother

Post Tue, Nov 04 2008, 12:08 pm
I still didn't find the bra that fits me. I am size 40G. Please keep them, the bras, coming.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise