Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Online Shopping - Childrens Clothing

momatwork

Post Tue, Sep 23 2008, 11:56 pm
Where do you shop online for kids clothing? I really dont have to much time to go to the stores bec. I work and have two very young children. Alot of people always tell me they shop only online but I am having a hard time finding the real nice and elegant stuff.

catonmylap

Post Wed, Sep 24 2008, 1:36 am
I've bought online from:
Old Navy, Gap, Children's Place, Crazy 8, Disney

I get emails from Gymboree but haven't bought there yet.

I'm a super bargain hunter, so I only buy when it's really cheap (I also have it shipped to parents/in-laws and it can be a while till I get stuff sometimes so it's more limiting).

what's elegant mean to you?

Ds has beautiful clothing in my opinion, but I wouldn't say elegant.

I thought there was a beautiful yom tov outfit at Crazy8 this morning, but I'm not willing to pay that much-
http://www.crazy8.com/shop/dep.....type=

cubbie

Post Wed, Sep 24 2008, 3:18 am
I do alot of shopping on e-bay, getting just BNWT (brand new with tags) stuff from good stores but at much less, I do it on the UK site and get stuff shipped to my brother, then either he brings it when he comes or my parents bring it when they visit him. Before my parents moved to Israel, my mum and I would go shopping on e-bay together speaking on skype.

buzzinmom

Post Fri, Oct 03 2008, 2:49 am
I love gymborees stuffy...they also have nice styles. I usually wait for them to have a sale though otherwise you'll spend alot very quickly. I also like the gap and old navy. however, I have found that the childrens places stuff doesnt wash so well.

First Lady

Post Fri, Oct 03 2008, 9:06 am
cubbie wrote:
I do alot of shopping on e-bay, getting just BNWT (brand new with tags) stuff from good stores but at much less, I do it on the UK site and get stuff shipped to my brother, then either he brings it when he comes or my parents bring it when they visit him. Before my parents moved to Israel, my mum and I would go shopping on e-bay together speaking on skype.

By the way on the US eBay website you have to use NWT (New With Tags). While the UK one people use BNWT. Just wanted to point that out to those novice ebay shoppers. I also shop NWT on ebay and have gotten great deals on good stuff.
I love shopping at Gymboree. They have lots of sales like the Circle of friends, Gymbucks, Red dot sale etc. so once you know how these work you really can get gorgeous things for great prices.
Crazy8 has cute stuff, including the link catonmylap posted, although I haven't shopped there yet.
And then there are those that others before have posted like Children's Place, Gap, Old Navy etc.
Good luck!

zigi

Post Fri, Oct 03 2008, 9:28 am
I called gymboree b/c their cotton dresses are under my dd's knee. I wanted to know wether if they don't write the description how long are the dresses. they said that a regular cotton dress is knee length. it covers the knees! they now have gymbucks and you can get a dress for 10$
gymboree has some really nice dressy things. also talbots kids.

OldYoung

Post Fri, Oct 03 2008, 10:20 am
try janie and jack online

BennysMommy

Post Fri, Oct 03 2008, 10:38 am
I would say Benny's clothes are 95% either Old Navy, Gap, Children's Place or Gymboree. All bought online. I have the most luck with Old Navy though.

sky

Post Fri, Oct 03 2008, 11:14 am
I order a ton from Old Navy and Children's place and have been very happy with what I get. I use it for shabbos and weekday.

I saw that people who live in Israel wrote that they order Online from Old Navy and Children's place. Do you have it shipped directly to Israel or you have people bring it?
I'm curious because I'd love to get my SIL stuff to Israel but don't think I can have it shipped directly.

tovarena

Post Fri, Oct 03 2008, 1:55 pm
My favorite site for dressy kids clothes is Bunny Creek. I particularly like it since they sell clothes for all seasons year round and their prices are pretty reasonable.

My favorites for play clothes are Classic Closeouts and Kid Surplus.

NativeMom

Post Fri, Oct 03 2008, 2:07 pm
I shop at Old navy, gap, the childrens place, gymboree, and janie and jack

Tehilla

Post Fri, Oct 03 2008, 2:16 pm
target and kohls

First Lady

Post Fri, Oct 03 2008, 2:22 pm
Janie and Jack is more expensive as it's the high-end line of Gymboree (while crazy 8 is the lower end line).
Talbots is closing off their kids line.

chaylizi

Post Fri, Oct 03 2008, 2:23 pm
gap, gymboree & janie and jack. and ebay of course.

NativeMom

Post Fri, Oct 03 2008, 2:24 pm
Jaine and Jack is more expensive. When I shop on websites I usually look for items on sale unless I see something that I really like.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics