Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Bahamas

ClaRivka

Post Wed, Sep 24 2008, 8:02 pm
Anyone been?
Care to share experiences or tips?

ClaRivka

Post Wed, Sep 24 2008, 8:14 pm
let me rephrase- I meant any of the islands in the West Indies.

newmommy717

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 11:48 pm
coolest place ever!
great weather, stunning beaches. you can rent mopeds and drive around the island, also see stunning coral reefs and fish when you go scuba diving, or scuba driving in your own little submarine.
if you want to get a bargain, yet still enjoy the Atlantis resort. then you can stay at the comfort inn and suites right next door, they're the only ones affiliated with the atlantis and they give you a pass so you can enjoy all the amenities, pools, shows, etc. for free Enjoy!

biz120

Post Tue, Oct 28 2008, 12:59 am
The most relaxing vacation I've ever been on!
check out the website www.atlantis.com

Emee

Post Tue, Oct 28 2008, 6:39 am
Jamaica is wonderful and has one of the oldest and most beutiful shuls in North america!! Worth the visit!

el2cg

Post Tue, Oct 28 2008, 1:26 pm
best vacation I took.. lots of water sports. drinks were really expensive. I heard only later that down the road from the atlantis is a police station that has a soda machine at regular cost!

Mir000

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 8:08 pm
I went there last March for 4 days with husband and stayed in the atlanits. Gorgoeous!!!!!!!!!! It's an amazing experience staying there. Look at their website b/c the whole Atlantis is made up of 4 hotels and 5 or 6 pools. We stayed at the Beach tower and did stuff like dolphin swim, snorkeling... We mostly ate sandwhiches for meals. We actually flew to Miami beach first , got food from there and flew from the airport there to the Bahamas (1 hour trip). Atlantis is def. pricy but a fantastic experience.. Wanted a bag of grapes by the pool and it cost $9. The rooms itself are ok, it's the amenities that's great. Some tips, don't go March break, we happen to go at that time and very busy with kids (I left mine at home and the place was swamped) You can also find better prices before Feb and in April/June. Another option we thought of was staying at the Sheraton Cable Beach there but decided not too at the end. It's more secluded and quieter. Also right out of the marina is a little grocery store with milk, fruit, snacks, cereals, prices are half of those in the actual resort. It's a 10 min walk. Overall, a great experience, would consider going there with the kids too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics