Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Children place shipping code

avimom

Post Sat, Sep 27 2008, 10:59 pm
Does anyone have a free shipping code for childrens place that they can spare?

Cdlf

Post Sat, Sep 27 2008, 11:33 pm
I have 15% off after Oct. 1.

GAMZu

Post Sat, Sep 27 2008, 11:55 pm
difr, did you get it at the store? Because I bought something yesterday but didn't get a coupon.

avimom, the way the free shipping coupon works is that you ask for it in the store. Tell them you wanted to get something you saw online but didn't find it or didn't see the right size. They'll give you a coupon.

Try that if you live near a store. I doubt anyone would have a spare one, though, because you have to ask for it in person, and I assume people would do that only if they plan on using it.

Cdlf

Post Sun, Sep 28 2008, 12:01 am
yes, I got it on 13th Avenue on friday. If somebody got the free shipping coupon they can post the code from it.

GAMZu

Post Sun, Sep 28 2008, 12:37 am
How unfair! I was also there on Friday but I didn't get one. Sad The cashier just finished a transaction with a woman that lasted at least 20 minutes (since I got on line, don't know how long it was before that) so she was probably frazzled.
Maybe I'll go tomorrow, and if I don't see anything I need, I'll return the item afterward. Yes

goodheart

Post Sun, Sep 28 2008, 2:38 am
GAMZu wrote:
How unfair! I was also there on Friday but I didn't get one. Sad The cashier just finished a transaction with a woman that lasted at least 20 minutes (since I got on line, don't know how long it was before that) so she was probably frazzled.
Maybe I'll go tomorrow, and if I don't see anything I need, I'll return the item afterward. Yes

if u want I have extra 15 % coupon I got so many just pm me I will give it to u

avimom

Post Sun, Sep 28 2008, 10:57 am
I have a 20% off for DS's birthday but I cant get to a store. S/t people take them from the store and don't use them, they expire in a few weeks, so I thought may be someone had an extra...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries