Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Teenage girls taking professional photos together
Previous  1  2

NativeMom

Post Sat, Oct 11 2008, 10:18 pm
The studio where I had my senior pictures done actually offered a "picture with a friend" special so I took advantage of it and had my BF come along.

ShakleeMom

Post Sat, Oct 11 2008, 10:20 pm
will you post it? pleeeeeeeeeeeeez

shlumzmum

Post Sat, Oct 11 2008, 10:29 pm
OOOH how I miss those days in school. I think you should let her do it, I treasure my school pictures and look at them so often.

avigayil

Post Sat, Oct 11 2008, 10:30 pm
When I was a teenager (a loooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggg) time ago, it was considered 'in' to cut school in senior year and go to the zoo. If you were a junior and did this with senior friends, you were considered major cool.
So hey, these girls want to get photos taken of themselves. It is a little glamorous I guess and they like it. No harm. Plus, some of these girls will not see each other again for a very long time. In 1 year, some could be engaged or making aliyah. so let them.

mc'cutie

Post Sat, Oct 11 2008, 11:25 pm
When I was in HS it was also an IN thing to do it, I actually didnt do cuz I would never ask my parents, didnt think they would approve.
But we had some girls who did do it, so I can understand you daughter. When I think about it now, I think it is a bit weird but back in HS we thought it was the coolest thing!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children