Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Gemachs
Sheitel Gemachim In Jerusalem

tichelqueen

Post Tue, Oct 14 2008, 6:13 pm
Anyone know of any Sheitel Gemachim in Jerusalem which have longer than shoulder length sheitels?

tichelqueen

Post Sun, Oct 19 2008, 7:05 pm
anyone?

greentiger

Post Mon, Oct 20 2008, 3:41 am
There is someone who advertised here on imamother once and she has new and used with the new going at wholesale prices. I can't remember the name (shani?) but I just bought a wig from her and I am very happy with it.

Mrs.K

Post Mon, Oct 20 2008, 3:54 am
Do you mean Shani's Shaitle Gamach? It's in Ramat Eshkol, on Rechov Sderot Eshkol. You need to make an appointment before. I can't find her number in the newcomers guide but it does say "Shaitle Gamach 052-801-6118" and I do remember calling a cell.

Good Luck!!

greentiger

Post Mon, Oct 20 2008, 4:08 am
Yes that was it.

LeahW

Post Mon, Oct 20 2008, 5:39 am
Mrs.K wrote:
Do you mean Shani's Shaitle Gamach? It's in Ramat Eshkol, on Rechov Sderot Eshkol. You need to make an appointment before. I can't find her number in the newcomers guide but it does say "Shaitle Gamach 052-801-6118" and I do remember calling a cell.

Good Luck!!

Where can I get the newcomer's guide?

LeahW

Post Mon, Oct 20 2008, 5:40 am
Mrs.K wrote:

Good Luck!!

Does she have a big selection? I'm looking for something really nice for a family simcha but we have a tight budget. What are the prices like?

Mrs.K

Post Mon, Oct 20 2008, 6:32 am
Leah,
The Newcomers Guide is delivered to the door of most English Speakers in Israel. I'm not sure where you live, perhaps they only do it in certain areas, but I do believe they do it all over Yerushalayim, Beit Shemesh, Bnei Brak, etc. If you did not get one at your door, you can get one in many American style stores and makolets in these areas. It's a wonderful book to have around. Phone book, advertising, plus sections of important information to know (such as passport renewal, how to say certain things in hebrew, conversion tables, gemachs, etc.)

Anyway, I have to admit that I was only at Shani's Gamach for a few minutes. I needed a shaitle to wear to my daughters school for parent-teachers night and I was nervous that my regular shaitle would be considered too long, so I figured I'd just pick up something short and cheap to wear 3 times a year. From what I saw she seemed to have a nice selection, everything seemed to be in excellent condition, and I noticed while I was there that there were many people coming in and out or calling for appointments. There were even a few kallahs.

Hope this helps!

wiggemach

Post Sun, Feb 22 2009, 2:01 pm
Shani's Shaitel Gemach in yerushalyim
open Mon and Wed morn and night by appt only
preowned wigs, all washed and set 18$-180$
new wigs $200-$550
all prices include the cut
wiggemach@gmail.com
052 801 6118
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics