Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Beit Hachlama- after birth

Simcha100

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 4:00 pm
I am expecting any day to give birth to my fourth and would like to find out more about going to a Beit Hachlama- recovery after the hospital stay is over. As far as I know Kupat Cholim covers it- I actually have to call and make sure. I wanted to know where its recommended to go, what its like, when I have to call and arrange it, what the number is, does it have to be straight from the hospital\ is it recommended to do that anyways....things like that. THanks

shalhevet

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 4:10 pm
Request access to the Israel forum (click on usergroups) - I'll give you access, and then you'll be able to see a couple of threads on this that I'll bump up.

hila

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 4:27 pm
Shalhevet is right, but for now I cantell you that if you are near Jerusalem, you hae about 3 choices.
Telsstone , Hdassa baby, an done other - ...

Brian went dead, maybe read the other threads

miriamnechama

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 4:32 pm
hila wrote:
Shalhevet is right, but for now I cantell you that if you are near Jerusalem, you hae about 3 choices.
Telsstone , Hdassa baby, an done other - ...

Brian went dead, maybe read the other threads

maon tzivya

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 4:32 pm
Go to Telz Stone. Don't settle for anything else. But if you're not Charedi you MAY not feel comfortable there.
The food is amazing. The care is amazing. They are so warm and loving and they just envelop you. I've been there 5 times and after the first time it was like coming home each time.

Once I went to Maon Tzivya on Sorotzkin and it didn't come close. After one night I packed out and went to Telz Stone.

hila

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 4:35 pm
If you give borth in eother HAdassa you can go o hadassa baby after 24 hrs. Your dh can be tehre with you - it is basically a hotel with baby care if needed.
You can go 48hrs after birth from any other hospital .

Simcha100

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 4:43 pm
what is the number for Telz Stone? I don't consider myself chareidi maybe more "chardal" if I have to label myself which I hate doing. I think, hope that I would feel comfortable, I hope it would be likewise..... Does anyone know if in fact kupat cholim pays for it form the fourth baby and on? how long is the stay there?

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 5:03 pm
Simcha100 wrote:
what is the number for Telz Stone? I don't consider myself chareidi maybe more "chardal" if I have to label myself which I hate doing. I think, hope that I would feel comfortable, I hope it would be likewise..... Does anyone know if in fact kupat cholim pays for it form the fourth baby and on? how long is the stay there?

Depends on your Kupah. I'm in Macabi and they covered a couple of nights from the fourth baby on. Don't remember the details though. Sometimes your Iriya covers a night too. You can find out from the Bet Hachlama probably.

Chardal sounds fine. Very modern women don't feel comfortable there because it's got a pretty charedi atmosphere. Everyone's all covered up + headcoverings, socks etc.

Zus

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 5:53 pm
I was at hadassah baby after I gave birth 2 months ago and it was fantastic. Nothing compared to telz stone.

supermom

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 6:21 pm
How much was it a night?

Zus

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 6:24 pm
IIRC it was 1200 NIS in total for 3 nights because I came straight from Hadassah hospital after 24 hours.
They have another offer for women who give birth elsewhere: 500 NIS p/night for 3 nights.
The food is hotel grade and the rooms are all private.

My kupah pays me back 191 NIS p/night.

mali

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 6:59 pm
ChossidMom wrote:

Once I went to Maon Tzivya on Sorotzkin and it didn't come close. After one night I packed out and went to Telz Stone.
same happened to me.

miriamnechama

Post Fri, Oct 24 2008, 12:26 am
I actually enjoyed maon zivya 9 years ag better than telstone.

supermom

Post Sat, Oct 25 2008, 2:49 pm
Zus wrote:
IIRC it was 1200 NIS in total for 3 nights because I came straight from Hadassah hospital after 24 hours.
They have another offer for women who give birth elsewhere: 500 NIS p/night for 3 nights.

shock That is with your husband with you? Wow it is a fortune compared to moan tzvia and tel stone.

Zus

Post Sat, Oct 25 2008, 2:52 pm
supermom wrote:
Zus wrote:

shock That is with your husband with you? Wow it is a fortune compared to moan tzvia and tel stone.

No that is without DH. That would be another 150 NIS p/night incl breakfast.
It is not so much more expensive than telz stone if you compare it to a private room. That is something like 450 NIS p/night.

supermom

Post Sat, Oct 25 2008, 3:06 pm
I paid like three hundred a night in moan tzvia and not even a year ago my sil went and she paid 150 a night for a room with other woman.

Zus

Post Sat, Oct 25 2008, 3:19 pm
Yes, but you can't compare that. You have your own private room in Hadassah. But as far as I know you can also opt to share your room there with another woman and then it's cheaper.

supermom

Post Sat, Oct 25 2008, 3:56 pm
I paid 300 for my own room. I would never sleep in a room that has other woman, I rather just stay in the hospital. Insurance paid for the nights with a shared room and I paid the extra for a private room.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions