Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Uggs
Previous  1  2

pinkbubbles

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 7:04 am
I've had 2 pairs so far, one got filthy and I couldn't bear to wear them anymore (they were light blue and turned gray). The next pair (I bought black) I forgot in the hospital when I had DS and they were never to be seen again! I can't justify buying a new pair since they are £180 here, thats $360!! I can get them for £60 if I buy them from NY.

TheBeinoni

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 1:23 am
I was just at Costco and saw their version of Uggs. After comparing them to mine (authentic Uggs) I can tell you this - if you're going for the look then fine, go for knock offs. But if you are going for the practicality and quality, spend your money on the real thing. Uggs are designed to keep your feet warm in the cold and cool in the heat (although I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them in the summer). They also have a long (not sure if it's lifetime) guarantee - they last forever. I have them in a pastel color for nearly four years and they still look great, I get tons of compliments, and they are the most comfy things ever.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics