Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Do you know anything about Disney Land (California?)

Twizzlers

Post Sat, Nov 15 2008, 9:22 pm
I will iyh have one full day to spend in Disney California with dh. Any recommendations on how to best use our limited time?

teachby

Post Sat, Nov 15 2008, 9:46 pm
Get there when it opens. Plan to stay 'till they close. Actually, get there before it opens so you can get in line for tickets. Check out their website, plan your day in advance. We've always managed to cover the place in a day (we live in LA, and go every few years). You won't do every single thing in one day, but that is okay. If you have any specific questions after you check out the website, feel free to PM me.

Oh, and you are not supposed to take food in, but there is a picnic area near the lockers (outside the main entrance).

SuperMama

Post Sat, Nov 15 2008, 9:48 pm
You can do the whole park in one day. If you are also going to california adventure I would REALLY recommend going on the ride soarin' over california - it's a wonderful ride. Otherwise, if you are only going to Disneyland, you should have enough time to go through the whole park.

TwinsMommy

Post Sat, Nov 15 2008, 9:56 pm
I second Soarin over California--- don't miss it. If you're bringing kids, and even if you're not---- do the muppets in 3d, also in cal adventure--- TOO CUTE especially statler and waldorf.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics