Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
ER?
1  2  Next

elf123

Post Thu, Dec 04 2008, 11:39 pm
Does anyone watch the show "ER", and if so, can someone please tell me what happened tonight in the last minute of the show? Did Sam's son die? I was watching it, got distracted for 5 seconds, and could not for the life of me understand the ending...

elf123

Post Fri, Dec 05 2008, 12:46 am
Okay, I'm bumping this once before I go to bed in the hopes that someone will see it and answer...

NativeMom

Post Fri, Dec 05 2008, 10:21 am
I watch the show but haven't watched that episode yet. When I do I'll let you know, if no one else replies.

Last edited by NativeMom on Sat, Dec 06 2008, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

speciwoman

Post Fri, Dec 05 2008, 12:04 pm
He didn't die, but it's not looking good. He has major internal bleeding and was bleeding out. Next week's episode is the x-mas episode, and the preview show's Sam praying in the chapel.

elf123

Post Sat, Feb 21 2009, 8:08 pm
Okay, back to ambiguous ER endings....Who watched this past Thursday night's episode? What was going on in the last scene with Dr. Carter? What kind of machine was he hooked up to? I is confused....

sruth1

Post Sat, Feb 21 2009, 8:10 pm
He was on Dialasis which means he is in Kidney Failure.

greenfire

Post Sat, Feb 21 2009, 10:33 pm
grey's anatomy is the new ER ... where you been ?!?! Twisted Evil

catonmylap

Post Sat, Feb 21 2009, 11:53 pm
ER is in its last season and bringing back all the old stars. It's a been more interesting than some of the last few seasons.

elf123

Post Thu, Mar 19 2009, 11:13 pm
Does anyone here want to talk about ER? I know it's ending but that ending with Neela and Ray tonight left me confused (for a change)....

chavamom

Post Fri, Mar 20 2009, 12:24 am
I haven't seen it in yeeeeeeeeeeeeears (used to be *the* program to watch when I worked nights). I caught a glimpse of it last week at the gym - what the heck happened to Dr. Carter?

elf123

Post Fri, Mar 20 2009, 1:04 am
Well, he left the show a few years ago and they brought him back for a few episodes in some contrived plot where he needed a kidney transplant after working as a dr. in Africa for a few years.

ss321

Post Fri, Mar 20 2009, 7:22 am
elf123 wrote:
Well, he left the show a few years ago and they brought him back for a few episodes in some contrived plot where he needed a kidney transplant after working as a dr. in Africa for a few years.

that is just about when I stopped watching
when they eliminated the original cast, I was like forget this. I only liked it because of the characters, and because the plotlines were sometimes really funny (sorry but they were. No ER in the world functions like that). First Dr. Greene, then all that insanity with Romano (I forgot, I was trying to remember recently. First his hand gets chopped off by a helicopter, then like the next season, one falls on him?) of course, after Marc leaves, Lizzie leaves too. And she was my favorite pregnant dr ever Smile. But then to cut Carter? I had been following him since he was a med student the first season Sad He was my favorite guy Crying

ss321

Post Fri, Mar 20 2009, 7:23 am
elf123 wrote:

I think they are also planning on bringing him back for the last episode
alont with lots of the characters from the original cast

elf123

Post Fri, Mar 20 2009, 8:27 am
ss321 wrote:
First Dr. Greene, then all that insanity with Romano (I forgot, I was trying to remember recently. First his hand gets chopped off by a helicopter, then like the next season, one falls on him?)

That's funny, DH and I were just talking about that same thing...like, can you imagine the writers' meeting where they decided to do that? "No one will ever believe the same guy getting hit by a HELICOPTER twice...you know what? Maybe they will...let's try it! Rolling Eyes "

ss321 wrote:

I think they are also planning on bringing him back for the last episode
alont with lots of the characters from the original cast

Well, there are only 2 episodes left at this point, and they have already brought a few of the original cast members back over the past few weeks...it was not really a surprise though b/c people have known it would happen...Last night Abby was on briefly (even though she only left recently), and Dr. Benton, Doug Ross (George Clooney) and Carol Hathaway were in last week's episode, but I must say even as a Clooney fan the episode was pretty disappointing. Oh well, all good things must come to an end. But I did tell DH that if the economy ever gets better, we're going to have to buy the old seasons on DVD!

elf123

Post Fri, Mar 20 2009, 8:29 am
ss321 wrote:
of course, after Marc leaves, Lizzie leaves too. And she was my favorite pregnant dr ever Smile

That reminds me, she was also on a few episodes back interviewing Neela for a position at Duke University Hospital.

ss321

Post Fri, Mar 20 2009, 8:38 am
elf123 wrote:
ss321 wrote:
of course, after Marc leaves, Lizzie leaves too. And she was my favorite pregnant dr ever Smile

That reminds me, she was also on a few episodes back interviewing Neela for a position at Duke University Hospital.

neela was the indian one right? I think she was in carters last season? she goes out with the slovakian doctor (forgot his name, but I always thought he was the handsomest dr on ER- waaay better than george clooney-I dont get the obsession there)? or is that the nurse with the diabetic son? or did he date both of them.
she came all the way to Chicago from North Carolina to interview a resident for a job? Gosh. this Neela mustve been something special...usually u gotta go to them.... (THOSE are the types of reasons I got annoyed by ER they streched things too much but whatever. It used to be a good show. But I think its gone on for too long. There are very few shows that can strech things for that long. IDK law and order seems to still be doing ok, IDK why. or maybe its just me-maybe bcz Im not a lawyer I just love that show, IDK)

NativeMom

Post Fri, Mar 20 2009, 10:27 am
the dr. you're talking about is kovach and he dated the nurse and just about everyone else except neela. I like how he straightened out somewhat towards the end, after that whole thing with abby.

I'm really going to miss the show. I really miss the old cast but I still find the show entertaining. I hope the finale is a good one.

ss321

Post Fri, Mar 20 2009, 10:29 am
NativeMom wrote:
the dr. you're talking about is kovach and he dated the nurse and just about everyone else except neela. I like how he straightened out somewhat towards the end, after that whole thing with abby.

I'm really going to miss the show. I really miss the old cast but I still find the show entertaining. I hope the finale is a good one.

LOL. Well Neela dated one of the docs. maybe it was carter right before he left. I dont remember!!
What whole thing with abby? last I heard she was going to med school. what whole thing happened. now youve piqued my curiosity!
Yea it was Kovach. he had such a temper but was soo good looking!

NativeMom

Post Fri, Mar 20 2009, 3:40 pm
Neela dated and married Gallant, the med student who went to Iraq or Afghanistan. She then sort of dated Shane West's character (I forgot his name) I missed about a season in between.

Kovach and Abby ended up together and she got pregnant. the 2 last episodes 2 seasons ago Sam's (the nurse) ex husband took the ER or part of it hostage, drugged and tied Kovach up and shot up the whole ER. Abby gets attacked and shot I think (did she get shot?) and passes out, oh and she's pregnant and Kovach sees it-that was the finale of one season. The next season starts off with them finding abby who ends up having the baby-she bleeds out and needs a hysterectomy-
Eventually Abby and Kovach get married but then she starts drinking again, drinks at work etc. and sleeps with the chief of the ER (at that time) while Kovach is in Croatia. Kovach finds out, things start to look bad but Abby goes to Rehab to get back to shape-she also tells everyone she has a drinking problem. Kovach leaves the ER and starts working in a nursing home. Eventually they work things out...
This is just a vivid summary, there was a lot that went on but Kovach and Abby leave together I think they moved to Boston. It was a happy ending for them, and I think they're coming back?? You should definitely watch those 2 seasons.

ss321

Post Fri, Mar 20 2009, 5:34 pm
WOW THANKS FOR THE SUMMARY!! maybe ill download the last season one day and just catch up....
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics