Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Being Held Hostage - My boys won't go to bed!

raizy

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 9:53 pm
help I am being held hostage from my two boys. they dont want to go to bed. Sad

I tried everything I fed them again. tape. talking... etc.. they are in bed at this moment. but are loud and rude... they are trying to outrude each other.... they are not geting out of bed but I would appriacate some peace and quite.sigh it is almost ten oclock...

the problem is that my younger one didnt fall asleep at 6:30 and kept the older one up and up and up.... Confused

RedVines

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 10:40 pm
I am sorry Raizy, wish I could come by and help!

I do understand that now, because of my daughter, climbing out of her crib, I literally have to lay down for an hour before she will fall asleep...that is an hour where I can only THINK of the things I need to do.

supermommy

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 10:51 pm
At least you don't have to hold a wiggling crying baby who is refusing sleep for the past hour and a half. I want peace and quiet AND a break for my aching back!

shoy18

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 11:06 pm
mommyoftwo wrote:
I am sorry Raizy, wish I could come by and help!

I do understand that now, because of my daughter, climbing out of her crib, I literally have to lay down for an hour before she will fall asleep...that is an hour where I can only THINK of the things I need to do.

buy one of those crib tents that zip up and kid cant jump out

goldrose

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 11:34 pm
I'm not in the situation so I'm not sure, but what about a rule like "you're welcome to stay awake as long asyou are in bed quietly. take a book or listen to music or something"

good luck!

Tefila

Post Fri, Jan 20 2006, 12:21 pm
Raizy you're title makes me laugh, thanks I needed that today LOL

Oh and if I were you I would tell them they can read a book, but any talking or out of bed, then seperate one even if it means telling one he will sleep in the washroom/ laundry room whereever but not the playroom Exclamation ..... Gasp arn't I cruel shock

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jan 20 2006, 12:54 pm
Where is your husband?

raizy

Post Sun, Jan 22 2006, 2:25 am
he had to run to a shir that his rav from out of town is here. too complicated to explain...

so he left and I was stuck with the kids. well after the shir I called him up and told him that the two boys woke up my girl and the baby... so he came home two minetes later and it '

WAS NIGHT in my house.... lol

but the next day I had a little surprise waiting on his car. a ticket he parked at the wrong side of the street... he forgot about it and so now we have a ticket to deal with..... not so good ending to this story....

tefila I do seperate them but I didnt feel like budging .... and the only other place in my house is the toy room on the couch!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics