Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Barmitzvah Clothes for baby
Previous  1  2

BlumaG

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 9:28 pm
I went to childrens place yesterdya and htey had a boys sweater vest light blue with yellow edging v cute, childrens place might have, I saw some cute stuff and tjmaxx today good luck, I was looking for a dress ofr a my daughter for my cousins wedding and found one for $7 today:)

raizy

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 9:58 pm
lobenrie has some cute cheap stuff.one on mont royal east and one on jean talon near anjou mall.

but they have more stuff for girls then boys.

also I was gonna suggest petit chic.bc they have everything on sale now.

now this has nothing to do with it but I cant believe that your brother is becomeing 13 yrs of age.. dont tell me it is your brother. or I will cry . where did the time fly?am I getting old?

myomi

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 11:23 pm
try les gammeneries in rockland,their stuff is beutiful ,extremely well made and good quality and classy.god luck

Tefila

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 11:28 pm
Listen I too like to dress my kids cute unlike myself Rolling Eyes I bought my son a gorg sailor short set to match his twin sis dress, new off ebay incl a white cap with a brim. for 25.00 incl shipping
I mean why run all over town when you can buy adorable stuff on ebay or online??

And frankly I have bought used off there too 4 the little ones, b/c what one person would wear once for a wedding looks new to me and can be worn for shabbosim, yomim tovim too Tongue Out

Check it out and go onto holiday/ special occasion outfits for infants . Enjoy Very Happy

chen

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 1:11 pm
SaraG wrote:
You can take a babysitter at home, or even at the simcha.

People make themselves crazy for things they think they should have or do!

You really don't!

I don't have the "right-on!" emoticon, so just imagine it here. (Sound of wild applause.)

Tovah

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 3:38 pm
my mil got me that sweater vest in the childrensplace thanks it was the last one in his size few.........
well tefila I would have wanted my kids to match too but I'll take what I get I already bought her something so thats that.

raizy I can't believe it my self.

BlumaG

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 3:56 pm
so tovah were u able ot find pantsn shirt too?

shopaholic

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 4:02 pm
Tovah, I totally agree with you. it's your brothers bar mitzvah - of course you want your baby there! If Bar Mitzvah's in Mtl are anything like ones in NY, there are proffessional pictures. you're gonna want a nice portrait & you want him wearing an outfit that is appropriate for the occassion. Glad you found something.

Tovah

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 4:54 pm
I actually have pans his succos/rh outfit came in 6 months yet some how the pants were marked 12 months and I didn't relize and they match and a shirt my mil picked up otherwise I'm not concerned I can always work around that.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics