Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Help Moving to Israel

emmabarb

Post Tue, Dec 23 2008, 9:12 am
My daughter is moving back to Israel. She is looking to share a container . If you know of anyone please let me know. If she can not arrange a container .. she is looking for people to bring a box or two. Thank you. Happy Chanukah.

Tamiri

Post Tue, Dec 23 2008, 9:55 am
You need to post on an Aliya list.

emmabarb

Post Tue, Dec 23 2008, 10:32 am
Where do I find it???
Thank you

Tamiri

Post Tue, Dec 23 2008, 11:18 am
Nefesh B'Nefesh, Tehilla etc. Those are Aliya groups. You can also request to become a member of tachlis@shamash.org.

emmabarb

Post Tue, Dec 23 2008, 11:36 am
Nefesh Bnefesh will not help them .They are returning Isralies. I do not know of any group as of now who helps returning Israelis. I will check out the others .Thank You Ever so much.

Tamiri

Post Tue, Dec 23 2008, 12:36 pm
The tachlis group is made up of recent and not-so-recent olim who can advise as needed. I also know plenty of returning Israelis who went the NBN route. Has this changed? Anyway, I did not mean for the admins to help, but rather for them to post on the NBN list in case someone has room on a lift.

emmabarb

Post Tue, Dec 23 2008, 12:52 pm
My daughter spoke to NBN. But, I will call.I will contact Tachlis group.Thank U again. Happy Chanukah.

Marion

Post Tue, Dec 23 2008, 2:46 pm
Share a container from where?

emmabarb

Post Tue, Dec 23 2008, 8:43 pm
From Teaneck, N. J. area to Israel

amother

Post Wed, Dec 24 2008, 12:51 am
I also moved from Teaneck to Israel, but as a single (1 month before marriage)

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Dec 24 2008, 2:06 am
This is probably not the forum to find returning Israelis. I doubt you'll find too many here.
(Besides Tamiri).
Best of luck to your kids. I think it's amazing! Where are they moving to?

RachelEve14

Post Wed, Dec 24 2008, 4:22 am
If they are looking to share a shipment you can look on janglo. When we came back from NY we found someone that way to take some stuff for us.

Another idea is to find someone who came / is coming on NBN (maybe someone here?) who can post on their (NBN) e-mail list and say "looking for a friend."

mamacita

Post Wed, Dec 24 2008, 2:41 pm
I second Janglo. whenever I've posted there for anything from jobs requests, to sales, to advice, to requests I've gotten many responses.

emmabarb

Post Wed, Dec 24 2008, 3:25 pm
All of you have been so helpful I thank you ever so much. I never heard of Janglo. I just checked them out & will post a message there. Thank U again. I am impressed with all of U. I am getting the hang of this & thank you for helping me.

e1234

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 2:53 am
when is she planning on going?
I know someone possibly making aliyah in the summer so if that would work for her let me know and I'll hook the 2 of them up.

emmabarb

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 8:45 am
They want to leave Around the early part of the year. All depends on how fast they can make arrangements. Things are not going so fast. A hook up may be good Thank You.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating