Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Tickets to NY- on Amex

babygirl

Post Thu, Jan 08 2009, 2:16 pm
I bought tickets to NY for 1050 a friend bought a week later same stop over and everything for 820...Do you think if I call american express they would discount the difference?? Iknow they stand behind the customers purchase..so I was wondering. I know it wouldnt hurt to ask but just wanted to hear your opinions....Thanks!

greenfire

Post Thu, Jan 08 2009, 2:24 pm
I just heard on the news this a.m. that tickets are always cheaper on a tuesday ... go figure ... What

it's not like a store where you can return something and then repurchase for the sale price ... but you'll never know - unless you ask ...

shininglight

Post Thu, Jan 08 2009, 2:35 pm
You can go back to the airline and ask them to refund the difference - most airlines will do that as far as I know.

newmommy22

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 4:48 pm
The airline probably will not refund the money if you ask. But it might be worth it to either change the dates or cancel and rebook depending on the cancellation/change fees.

babygirl

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 4:53 pm
My husband called AMex and they said we can cancel and they will try and dispute the charge but they can not promise!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics