Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Very annoying

drumjj

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 11:40 am
so im having a vent bc ppl do that on here sometimes about ppl that let their kids play with mine when they are sick and then my kids getting their viruses. this is the second time this lady has let her kids be with mine (I didnt know they were sick) and one of mine (praying very hard that the other one) does not catch the virus. why do ppl do this its not fair esp since im pregnant. I would never let my kids go to play with other ppls kids when they are not well

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 11:48 am
I went to get my face done for my brother's wedding. I took my baby along. at some point I noticed that her 7 year old was home. I asked her why he wasnt in cheder and she told me THAT HE HAS CHICKEN POX.

I wanted to slaughter her. I am now holding my breath waiting for my six month old to get or not to get chicken pox.

canadamom

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 11:50 am
OMG mama bear!!! I can't believe she didn't tell you b/4, what if you never had chicken pox???? some ppl. are clueless.....

Mimisinger

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 11:52 am
MamaBear - I would have gone insane!!!

We didn't go to shabbos lunch this week by our friends because their kids were sick and we just got over al being sick and I just could not handle it again. B"H she told me - we tell each other so we have th option to stay home.

Also, being preg. you can't even take anything! OP - I would have a serious talk with this "friend"...so inconsiderate!

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 11:54 am
My cousin the makeup lady claimed that since her son had had the shot, he wasnt contagious, he didnt even have fever.

let's hold our breath until next sunday, which is 2 weeks from the wedding. At this point, Mendy has horrible coughing and wheezing, so to add chicken pox to a baby this young, I'm hoping we won't end up in the hospital, what should I tell you. I hope he hasnt caught it; they didnt have physical contact, he only lay on the couch and floor. yipes.

drumjj

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 12:08 pm
I really hope for ur sake that he hasnt caught it.my daughter had chicken pox when she was 11 weeks. I really dont get why ppl would be so inconsiderate. esp when all it takes is a phone call or a knock on the door with this specific person bc we live about two houses away. prob is I dont know what to say without offending her she is that sort of person and its really my daughters only religious friend so its slightly problematic to mention anything really.

shopaholic

Post Tue, Jan 13 2009, 10:21 am
mama bear - that's crazy. I hope your DS is ok.

Drum - thats very annoying. I'm actually not ging to my mommy & me today even though the baby is in a good mood because she has a bad cold & bronchiolitis (Dr wont give her meds cuz shes 7 months)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics