Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Shabbos Meals At Tower 41, Miami Beach

3Qts

Post Mon, Jan 19 2009, 4:16 pm
Does anyone know if they still exist? And if so the phone number?

MiracleMama

Post Mon, Jan 19 2009, 7:56 pm
Now called Emerald 41 restaurant and catering. 786-515-7521.

orchidmom

Post Wed, Jan 21 2009, 11:19 am
I heard they were really expensive, there is also I think a china glatt or something in the holiday inn or days inn hotel. check out www.shamash.org

orchidmom

Post Wed, Jan 21 2009, 11:20 am
p.s another thought. even if they are more expensive it may be worth it, as we took out food from a deli for shabbes, and all our shabbes groceries for two people worked out more then we spend on a normal shabbes at home!!!

Lani22

Post Wed, Jan 21 2009, 12:03 pm
The carriage club also has a restauarnt that serves shabbas meals.
KIKAR TEL-AVIV, Chinese, American, Meat
Carriage Club North, 5005 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
(305) 866-3316
Supervision: Kosher Miami(O) Glatt

we went for shabbas lunch last May. The restaurant itself is not fancy or anything but the food was plentiful and delicious. It was buffet - it was traditional shabbas food- chopped liver, fish, salads, chicken, meat, chulent, kugels.... I think it was about $55 per person- def worth it in my opinion as the take out in miami is pretty expensive.

cindy324

Post Wed, Jan 21 2009, 4:27 pm
Quote:
The carriage club also has a restauarnt that serves shabbas meals.
KIKAR TEL-AVIV, Chinese, American, Meat
Carriage Club North, 5005 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
(305) 866-3316
Supervision: Kosher Miami(O) Glatt

we went for shabbas lunch last May. The restaurant itself is not fancy or anything but the food was plentiful and delicious. It was buffet - it was traditional shabbas food- chopped liver, fish, salads, chicken, meat, chulent, kugels.... I think it was about $55 per person- def worth it in my opinion as the take out in miami is pretty expensive.

Yes, I agree with Lani22, the food is really good there. We ate there 2 yrs. ago Shavuos a couple of meals. Shabbos lunch the had a huge salad bar with lots of choices.

justmarried

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 6:08 pm
I was in Miami, FL this December and ate at Emerald 41. Friday night the food was ok. I never eat fish and wasn't in the mood of chicken (I'm preg) so I can't help you with that. The dessert was ok (always room for that!)

The day meal was buffet style and I really enjoyed it. They had a huge selection of food and everything was delicious.

The meals were a bit expensive but I didn't check the prices anywhere else. I liked it bec. it was near my hotel and it was definitely easier and more enjoyable than buying the food and eating alone at the hotel.

llsl

Post Fri, Aug 05 2011, 1:30 pm
Does anyone know what they charge for kids for shabbos meal?

BZBEE

Post Tue, Sep 06 2011, 12:48 pm
I just tried calling 41 on the Bay which is in tower 41. The number you can reach them is, 305.535.4101. Leave a message with your inquiry. They say they return calls on wednesday and thursday after 1pm. Good luck
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics