Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Vent

TheBeinoni

Post Thu, Jan 22 2009, 10:25 am
So....... we are IY"H moving in a little over a week (11 days including today to be exact)! We are so so excited and I really can't wait. Only thing is, I am sooooo lazy at packing! I just can't bring myself to do it! Instead I'm just sitting on here half the day and finding phone calls I have to make (which I need to do anyway, but still, I also need to pack!) I wanted to go thru all our stuff and organize and get rid of stuff so that I wouldn't have to do it in the new place, but now I think I'm just going to throw stuff in boxes and figure it out once I'm there. That's what I did now with my closet (which I'm almost done with...)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help What Banging head Scratching Head

bebe3

Post Thu, Jan 22 2009, 10:39 am
If it wasn't for the last minute nothing would get done. I was terrible at packing, because I figured we still needed to use stuff. But 3 days before I had to start getting myself together, and fast. So you can figure like this, get as much done during normal business hours now or have sleepless nights later on. your choice, your suffering.

zaq

Post Thu, Jan 22 2009, 10:40 am
bebe3 wrote:
If it wasn't for the last minute nothing would get done.

I like that! It's worth printing on a plaque and selling in a gift shop. (Just not as a gift for the amother whose parents are cluttering up her life and home with unwanted cheapie knickknacks. )

TheBeinoni

Post Thu, Jan 22 2009, 10:43 am
zaq wrote:
bebe3 wrote:
If it wasn't for the last minute nothing would get done.

I like that! It's worth printing on a plaque and selling in a gift shop. (Just not as a gift for the amother whose parents are cluttering up her life and home with unwanted cheapie knickknacks. )

Ya, that is a good one!

The thing is, I know I don't need the majority of stuff we have for the next 11 days... so I guess I should just start tossing it all into boxes... Mad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating