Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Mazel tov! It's a boy, boy, boy, boy, boy, boy, girl, girl!!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 12:19 pm
DD, by C-section I don't think the conception vs. birth thing works as well Smile

Fresca

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 2:13 pm
dainty diva wrote:
wow wow, now here goes---eight kids in shedichim---now who goes first? Baby A: I'm 1st, I was delivered 1st, Baby B: well, cause your thigh was in the way, I was really on top of you all, but u blocked, so they pulled you 1st! Baby E: what 1st, when 1st, I called 1st for dating Sally and Baby D you have no business flirting around her! Baby H: dunno, according to the bible, the baby that was conceived 1st, leaves last(parshes toldos) so forget it, I get to marry 1st....

Well this mom's got a verrry long road ahead!

You're tooo funny Dainty --

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

frumluv

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 2:39 pm
G-d bless her!

Pineapple

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 6:40 pm
Atali wrote:
Eight babies is one thing, could you imagine having eight toddlers? shock

Insane asylum Drunken Smile

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 4:16 pm
OKay, this woman is most certainly Jewish - SHE HAS SIX OLDER CHILDREN AT HOME.

Omg.!!!!!

She probably took clomid to have a singleton, and...................................................

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 4:24 pm
Why would she take clomid? How old is her youngest?
(BTW, 5 of them have started taking donated milk, and the mother started pumping Smile)

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 4:26 pm
Quote:
One of those acquaintances said that the mother lived with her parents and that two of her other children were twins.

I guess she'll have help from her parents (unless she's supposed to be taking care of them!)...so she has 14 kids, 6 pregnancies.

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 4:49 pm
The fact that she has a set of twins made me think she took clomid.

Octuplets do NOT occur naturally.

I wonder if she knew she had so many mature eggs before she was with her husband.

I canceled 2 cycles, in one I had 6 eggs and in one I had 7. I wouldnt risk a high order multiple pregnancy and that was when I had NO kids yet!

Racheli

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 6:04 pm
I think there is clearly some kind of medical malpractice here. I thought it was illegal to continue a cycle with that many eggs. And not everyone is as clear-sighted as Mama Bear unfortunately.

mummy-bh

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 6:09 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
The fact that she has a set of twins made me think she took clomid.
I understand your point here, but really the two things are not connected. Plenty of women have twins totally naturally.

bnm

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 6:19 pm
the British newspaper I read says she is Hispanic.

Atali

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 7:41 pm
Racheli wrote:
I think there is clearly some kind of medical malpractice here. I thought it was illegal to continue a cycle with that many eggs. And not everyone is as clear-sighted as Mama Bear unfortunately.

Some OBGYNs hand out chlomid without monitoring it so she may not have known.

bashinda

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 10:23 pm
all I know is 3 toddlers are pretty exciting. I can't imagine almost triple that amount. This lady is going to be buys and with 6 older kids. Wow.

leomom

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 11:33 pm
Mama Bear wrote:

I wonder if she knew she had so many mature eggs before she was with her husband.

I read that she is single (apparently not even a boyfriend in the picture).

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 11:38 pm
Oh please!!!! she had six kids, a single woman, and she was soo desperate for another baby that she went through IF treatment, maybe with a sperm donor, to have a 7th child?

This is starting to sound like a truly bizarre movie. or novel.

Tefila

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 11:59 pm
Well I must say then it's one way to get ahead in life.

mummy-bh

Post Fri, Jan 30 2009, 7:58 am
Um, I don't think she is Jewish after all....
Quote:

The Los Angeles Times later carried an interview with a woman identified as the babies' grandmother, who said her daughter already has six young children and never expected fertility treatment she had received would result in eight more babies.

A huge team was needed to deliver the babies successfully
She said that doctors had given her daughter the option of reducing the number of embryos, but she had declined.
"What do you suggest she should have done? She refused to have them killed. That is a very painful thing," she said.
She added that her daughter expected a big challenge raising 14 children. The woman's husband is expected to return to Iraq where he works as a contractor, the LA Times reported.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wor.....1.stm

RichWithNachas

Post Fri, Jan 30 2009, 8:01 am
good for dainty, LOL need a good sense of humor with such a blesses family LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

BeershevaBubby

Post Fri, Jan 30 2009, 8:06 am
Quote:
Suleman said her daughter had embryos implanted last year, and after finding out she was pregnant with multiple babies was given the option by doctors of selectively reducing the number of embryos. The woman declined.

"What do you suggest she should have done? She refused to have them killed," Suleman told the Times. "That is a very painful thing."

Dr. Harold Henry said the woman was already pregnant when she came to Kaiser Permanente Bellflower Medical Center, and she was counseled about the risks of her pregnancy and on the option of aborting some of the fetuses. Doctors had been expecting only seven babies, but an eighth was born in the cesarean delivery.

Boston Herald

Raisin

Post Fri, Jan 30 2009, 8:25 am
wow. she had 6 kids and still underwent fertility treatment? and not just clomid, it sounds like.

Are fertility clinics routinely implanting so many embryos? Especially if the patient is not going to reduce them, for religious reasons, or whatever, that seems a little irresponsible.
Page 2 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics