Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Did you ever use Kirkland formula (from Costco)?

tzatza

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 8:33 pm
Did you like it ( or, most importantly, did your child like it)?
I find it to be way too frothy, which makes ds swallow too much extra air (I tried using a bunch of different bottles and nipples to no luck)

fountain

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 11:14 pm
My baby lives on this. Compared to Similac, it has even more nutrients. I use Dr. Browns bottles and have not problem with it bh.

tzatza

Post Wed, Jan 28 2009, 6:24 pm
How did you deal witl all the frothing?

amother
Skyblue

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 10:37 pm
Bumping this up. Can people please share there experiences with this. Baby coming very soon….

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 10:39 pm
I used it for my last two kids. Didn't have an issue. I remember reading the reviews and people posted suggestions to help with the frothing. Maybe look at Costcos website and read the reviews.

lfab

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 10:43 pm
I've used for several of my kids and personally never had an issue with frothing. If you do find it to be an issue my suggestions would be to mix it gently, maybe even use something like a coffee stirrer, and don't shake the bottle vigorously. Or you can try prepping the bottle a few minutes in advance so the froth has time to settle.

amother
Dandelion

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 10:46 pm
Used exclusively. BH my baby is off the charts tall!

amother
Skyblue

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 10:52 pm
Thank you!

I got in the mail today samplers for simalac the ready made bottles. Is it ok for me to use those until they run out and then switch to Kirkland? Or is switching a babies formula complicated? I long term want to use Kirkland as it seems to be good quality and is def cost effective

amother
Dandelion

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 11:03 pm
amother [ Skyblue ] wrote:
Thank you!

I got in the mail today samplers for simalac the ready made bottles. Is it ok for me to use those until they run out and then switch to Kirkland? Or is switching a babies formula complicated? I long term want to use Kirkland as it seems to be good quality and is def cost effective

Most babies won’t know the difference at all

amother
Skyblue

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 11:27 pm
Amazing. Thanks for your help

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 11:38 pm
Always used Kirkland and we were very happy. I was told not to switch types of formula constantly, as the baby takes some time to get used to new formula, so I used the similac premade bottles for first few weeks then switched to Kirkland.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics