Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Private School Tuition Tax Credits

rosehill

Post Sun, Feb 12 2006, 8:30 pm
With permission from Yael, I would like to inform you of a rally being run in Albany, NY, by the Agudath Israel of America.
There is a tuition tax credit bill gathering support in the NY State Legislature. According to the Aguda, a tuition tax credit is effectively the equivalent of giving each eligible family a cash refund for part of the tuition they pay for each child in Yeshiva.
There is strong opposition in Albany to passing this legislation, so we need to show the legislators that there is strong public support for this initiative.
The Aguda has arranged a MAJOR RALLY IN ALBANY ON FEBRUARY 14 TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR TUITION TAX CREDITS.
Many schools wil be providing bus transportation to the rally...please contact your school office for more information. If your school is not sending a bus, please call Dovid Tanenbaum at the Agudath Israel office at 212-797-9000 ext 321 to receive bus transportation information.
WE HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY, AND WE MAY NEVER HAVE SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY AGAIN

ILOVELIFE

Post Tue, Feb 14 2006, 11:39 pm
It was today and some of my friends went but I didn't hear from them yet. How did it go? Who was there (from the who's Who of course)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics