Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Pilot theme

Dance2it

Post Wed, Feb 11 2009, 3:17 pm
I decided to do an airplane theme and DS can be the pilot and DD the stewardess and DH and myself the passengers. I am having trouble finding a tznius costume for DD, and a pilot costume. I would switch themes but I already bought the MM. Help anyone??

yo'ma

Post Wed, Feb 11 2009, 3:20 pm
Your dd just has to wear a-line or straight dark solid skirt, white blouse, and a very wide tie of some sort that they wear around their necks. If you can get wings, all the better.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Feb 11 2009, 3:21 pm
See toys 4 u or variety corner in bp. They have a big selection of costumes and might carry it too. I'm sure that if they sell it then it comes in a skirt for your dd if you want.

cl

Post Wed, Feb 11 2009, 3:26 pm
how old is DS?
for the stewardess she cud wear a suit, maybe red, royal blue or purple (bright colours) straight skirt and jacket with silky neck-tie and maybe even a little hat.
For the pilot he also can wear a regular suit, prob navy, with wings badge on lapel or upper chest so all u'd need is a captain's hat and maybe aviator-style sunglasses.
You can make up a cute airline name n logo n they cud each have it stuck on their suit or hat.
An accessorize with flight-bag on wheels with matching logo.

COLORFUL

Post Wed, Feb 11 2009, 3:29 pm
She can wear a straight skirt, colored or plaid shirt with a black jacket - ex. from one of her shabbos outfits or a little boys old jacket, try to get one with a gold button on the pocket.
you can get her a hat in any purim store.
make sure to put makeup on her and she'll look adorable!!

Dance2it

Post Wed, Feb 11 2009, 3:30 pm
Thanks for the ideas.
DS is 2- almost 3. For the MM we were going to copy the outside of a passport and write a poem on it.
DD doesnt have a suit let alone in red, purple or blue. If I can get the accessories- pin, bowtie I can wing it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics