Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
American Idol Season 8

MrsLeo

Post Thu, Feb 12 2009, 7:19 pm
Anyone following this year? What are your opinions on the top 36?
I can't believe they put through the guy with the big hair that forgot the words on day 4 of Hollywood week and they put through Norman/Nick but they cut Jamar Rogers (the skinny african american guy that always wears a skinny tie.)

Anybody else shocked?

ShakleeMom

Post Thu, Feb 12 2009, 7:51 pm
link me link me

MrsLeo

Post Thu, Feb 12 2009, 7:53 pm
ShakleeMom wrote:
link me link me

Try this website to watch episodes online. This year is season 8
http://tv-links.cc/tv/american-idol.htm#

MrsLeo

Post Thu, Feb 12 2009, 7:56 pm
You can also try this link
http://www.hulu.com/videos/sea.....+idol

sugaray

Post Thu, Feb 12 2009, 8:06 pm
I love american idol! I havent caught up on the most recent episode though. its disappointing to hear that they cut jamar (skinny tie guy). im assuming that they took his friend (the one who recently lost his wife and who paula seems to love). and they took nick??? that guy can barely sing! they for sure took him just to make the show interesting. ill catch up soon... but so far, im not really rooting for anyone this year yet. other years, I already liked certain people at this point.

MrsLeo

Post Thu, Feb 12 2009, 8:11 pm
sugaray wrote:
I love american idol! I havent caught up on the most recent episode though. its disappointing to hear that they cut jamar (skinny tie guy). im assuming that they took his friend (the one who recently lost his wife and who paula seems to love). and they took nick??? that guy can barely sing! they for sure took him just to make the show interesting. ill catch up soon... but so far, im not really rooting for anyone this year yet. other years, I already liked certain people at this point.

I've been rooting for Jamar's friend that lost his wife. They took Nick only for the fun of it, they even told him that, they said we need this kind of entertainment on the show, it's like sanjaya a couple years ago, just to keep their ratings up. I'm also rooting for the blind guy, McCantire (something like that).
Oh, and they took that annoying laughing girl that annoys everyone and begs. I forgot her name.

manhattanmom

Post Thu, Feb 12 2009, 8:40 pm
MrsLeo wrote:

Oh, and they took that annoying laughing girl that annoys everyone and begs. I forgot her name.

Tatiana--I was totally surprised! She's really annoying.....

MrsLeo

Post Tue, Feb 17 2009, 11:37 pm
I HATE TATIANA!!! Her performance tonight just confirmed it. It wasn't her performance actually it was the way she begged people to vote for her.

bpgirl

Post Thu, Feb 19 2009, 10:54 am
I dint watch the show last night... So which 3 cotestants are going through?

chillax

Post Thu, Feb 19 2009, 11:48 am
The blond (with a little pink) girl, the guy (Jamar's friend) who lost his wife, and the good looking, blond worker guy.
I didn't agree with the last one, but wtvr.

shoy18

Post Thu, Feb 19 2009, 1:04 pm
everyone realizes that their are 3 spots unaccounted for, which will prob be wild cards. they have 3 groups of 12 competing for 3 spots each that makes 9 but their are 12 spots to be had so even though someone who everyone loved didnt make it they still have another shot.

Im so happy danny gokey made it I think hes really cool!

bpgirl

Post Thu, Feb 19 2009, 1:23 pm
chillax wrote:
The blond (with a little pink) girl, the guy (Jamar's friend) who lost his wife, and the good looking, blond worker guy.

what is the good looking blond workers guy name??

MrsLeo

Post Thu, Feb 19 2009, 1:44 pm
bpgirl wrote:
chillax wrote:

what is the good looking blond workers guy name??

Michael Sarver
http://www.americanidol.com/ph.....hoot/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics