Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Attention Teachers: What do you want for Shalach Manos?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Lime

Post Fri, Feb 02 2018, 2:21 pm
watergirl wrote:
Send it to school the next day. No reason to feel bad - its not for the mitzvah of mm, fine, but they wont be left out. Assistants are the ones who make the classroom function. Dont forget them. Same with english teachers!!

I love this idea! Thank you so much for suggesting it!

Boca00

Post Fri, Feb 02 2018, 2:27 pm
watergirl wrote:
Send it to school the next day. No reason to feel bad - its not for the mitzvah of mm, fine, but they wont be left out. Assistants are the ones who make the classroom function. Dont forget them. Same with english teachers!!

This. Though I usually send it the day before. For some reason it's much more exciting to receive stuff before than after Purim.

But either way works really, and I'm sure whatever you do will be very appreciated.

Shoshana37

Post Fri, Feb 02 2018, 2:34 pm
Our school sends the list of everyone who works in school (even chef, cleaning help and door men) and next to them there is $ amount if we would like them to receive something from us so everyone sends $$$ to the office and then the office buys gift to everyone from everyone.

I was just very curious what do they actually buy them because the school is very big and with lots of students.
Ps I actually prefer this way so much better. Even if I send $150 it covers everyone in school and I appreciate every single employee there.
I think in the long run it comes out so much cheaper for us then making MM for everyone ourselves.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics