Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
HELP!!!! Shevy Sheitls ; how to untangle ? Special products?

Aizer K'negdo in progress

Post Thu, Mar 12 2009, 12:12 pm
I bought two shevys when I got married. I do not wear them much to this day because they tangle oh soooo much! Sad

Does anybody know what products to use to detangle them ? or what care should I take for them to be wearable more than once before it just goes WILD!!! Rolling Eyes

Thank you

Lani22

Post Thu, Mar 12 2009, 12:15 pm
You should send the wigs back to Shevys and have them fixed. They had this problem for a while and loads of ppl bought wigs that tangled terribly, but shevy will take them back and fix them for free.

octopus

Post Thu, Mar 12 2009, 2:56 pm
I use pantene detangling spray conditioner. just spray and gently comb.

but shevys are expensive- you should take it back and complain.

its all good

Post Thu, Mar 12 2009, 3:57 pm
if you are still in your first year, you should send it back to shevys and they will fix it for free-but it takes around 5-6 weeks to get back(they send it back to the factory) Good Luck!

Aizer K'negdo in progress

Post Thu, Mar 12 2009, 6:13 pm
I am sorry to say that I sent them back BOTH sooo many times.
The first one (weekday ) was sent about 5 times (first two was for detangling treatments then visit 3-4 was to change the back rows and finaly a new one because with all their treatments it became green :: Hello kirmit!
That was a full year of back and forth. The Sheitl Macher had more the Shevy than I did the first year!!!
The second (shabbos one)was worst... It was sent 2 times to have the detangling treatment then they said fine we will remove and replace the back row... Well they did remove it but did not put it back. I still did not wear this sheitl for the past year and they say that it is normal looking (anybody can see by transparency the back of my neck and before it was the usual very thick shevy!!)

So if you have any idea. Everything is welcome

thank you again
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics