Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Things you've found while pesach cleaning :)
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

mama-star

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 2:38 am
MiamiMommy wrote:
Yesterday I found raisins in my daughters jewelry box. When opened it, guess what I thought they were. . .

I live in miami too so my first thought was lizard p00p. Crying

mama-star

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 2:38 am
MiamiMommy wrote:
Yesterday I found raisins in my daughters jewelry box. When opened it, guess what I thought they were. . .

I live in miami too, so my first thought was lizard p00p. Crying

mama-star

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 2:41 am
TzenaRena wrote:
mama-star wrote:
today when moving my bed, I found TONS of ants all over the bed-frame. it was a national geographic moment. Puke

what interesting things have you discovered in YOUR cleaning adventures?
not trying to scare you (now why would I do that? Wink ) but make sure they aren't termites. Some termites look like ants, [there are also some ants that eat wood (carpenter ants)]. Are there shed wings anywhere? When we lived in a southern state, I saw those critters on our bed-frames. was wondering what they were, didn't mention anything to the landlord, who visited our apartment while we were away for Pesach Confused , and told us we had termites, when we came back after YT , hastily reassuring us that they weren't the wood eating kind. ( didn't know whether to believe him, but my furniture is still intact over 20 years later. ). He sent us an exterminator right away.

don't worry, I live in florida, I know very well what termites look like, unfortunately. I could tell you termite stories...
they were just ants.

mama-star

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 9:05 am
oh, did I mention I live in miami, florida?

LOL

yojewmama

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 12:21 pm
Today I found that I'd bought sandwich bags that were on sale... several times.... So now I know that I've got 900 sandwich bags... shock

yojewmama

Today I found that I'd bought sandwich bags that were on sale... several times.... So now I know that I've got 900 sandwich bags... shock

yojewmama

Carefulmom

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 12:30 pm
How about a mouse stuck to a glue trap behind the stove? Exploding anger (Not talking about the 3/4 dead one in the middle of my kitchen floor yesterday and I am sick with the flu)

louche

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 9:28 pm
A petrified prune under the fridge.

louche

Post Wed, Mar 18 2009, 9:29 pm
A petrified prune under the fridge.

Butterfly

Post Thu, Mar 19 2009, 11:29 pm
My cleaning lady found a $100.00 bill that was in a folded folding table under DH's bed.
Was so excited! LOL

bnm

Post Thu, Mar 19 2009, 11:51 pm
a lost dvd from the library, the missing sock that matched my daughters outfit perfectly.

I'm still hoping to find the maternity top I lost after wearing it only once.

#1cook

Post Fri, Mar 20 2009, 3:03 am
just found the necklace I was searching for last week to wear to my sisters sheva brachas. Hooray

It was in an old makeup bag I haven't used in like 3 years I wanted to throw out the bag and decided to check inside first. Good thing I did. LOL

entropy

Post Fri, Mar 20 2009, 5:00 am
yojewmama wrote:
yojewmama wrote:
yojewmama wrote:

posting habit resembles sandwich-bag-buying habit!

toastedbagel

Post Sun, Mar 22 2009, 9:47 am
I found my ipod that's been missing for a couple of months!
(And hoping friends of ours do a good job, cuz my husband's ipod is lost in THEIR house Exploding anger )
Chocolate chips in the bottom of my sock drawer Question Question
A $10 bill - nothing too exciting, but better than a kick in the tush
sweet mushy cards from dh that get tucked into random spots and drawers in my room Sunny
gecko poo around the skirting boards when we move the furniture Puke - and I thought I didn't mind the geckos... better than cockroaches though!!
all the tiny lego pieces that my kids complain they can't find - hmm, wonder why...
my baby's child health record book with all his immunisation info - thank goodness, cuz he is overdue for his chicken pox vaccine (please don't start on the vaccine, he's getting it and that's that.)
looking forward to many more great finds...

toastedbagel

Post Sun, Mar 22 2009, 9:47 am
(removed duplicate post)

Last edited by toastedbagel on Mon, Mar 23 2009, 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

toastedbagel

Post Sun, Mar 22 2009, 9:48 am
(removed duplicate post)

Last edited by toastedbagel on Mon, Mar 23 2009, 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

toastedbagel

(removed duplicate post)

Last edited by toastedbagel on Mon, Mar 23 2009, 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

toastedbagel

(removed duplicate post)

ESB

Post Sun, Mar 22 2009, 11:20 am
toasted maybe delete two of the posts. How does this happen?
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics