Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
New goverment rules (montreal)

raizy

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 12:29 pm
does anybody beside me think it is crazy that the goverment is changeing all the rules of the day care?
1)they are upping the prise to 10 dollars a day
2)they want to make it under one central office. what a mess it is going to be!
3)they dont let you keep your baby home and make money on it. so u have to send your baby out and then u can take in somebody else child to babysit. shock
4)they want to be able to use vidoes and cameras in your house so if your house is not up to par and they didnt see it with their own eyes now they can just tape it and review it later. with more scrutnity!
so you are not good enough to watch your own child but someone elses you are. the goverment is anyways paying for your child but u cant earn on it.

Rochel Leah

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 9:42 pm
I heard them discussing on the radio that they may want to stop the home day cares and just give an allocated sum to all parents. so everybody can benifit from the money spent by the goverment for home daycares.

raizy

Post Mon, Feb 27 2006, 9:59 pm
there not stopping the home day care. the money that they are giving is peanuts. it wont cover the cost of even the subsdized homeday care. that is 7 dollars a day. 1200 doesnt do much. it doesnt even cover one years worth of day care. and then if it is private then u would have to pay like 25 dollars a day....

Mommy912

Post Mon, Feb 27 2006, 11:39 pm
hey you kvetchers, come move to the US of A where you can pay $5-11 PER HOUR for a babysitter.

Rochel Leah

Post Tue, Feb 28 2006, 8:28 pm
mommy 912 come to cnada and pay alot of taxes.

Mommy912

Post Tue, Feb 28 2006, 9:13 pm
I can stay right here and pay too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics