Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Looking for a good moisturizer for ..aging skin..

Butterfly

Post Sun, Mar 29 2009, 8:03 pm
My skin is pretty good for a 45+ bubby B"H... no complains. As nature is taking over though, my frown lines have become noticeably deeper.. and my neck slightly saggy..
I am looking for a good moisturizer, specifically for 'beginner's' aging skin...
My friend uses Christian Dior creams, and swears by them. Their prices are very high though.
I'd much rather use a cream with natural ingredients, if it can only do the job as well as the chemicalized ones..
I also need an eye cream. My eyelids are very sensitive though, and they can sting from the cream.. even from brand names like lancome..

Any suggestions?
Thanx

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Mar 29 2009, 8:12 pm
My dr said that your skin is never the same when someone starts to use any of these anti aging creams. Anyway, they're not a facelift in a jar, you know.

Butterfly

Post Sun, Mar 29 2009, 8:28 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
My dr said that your skin is never the same when someone starts to use any of these anti aging creams. Anyway, they're not a facelift in a jar, you know.

So what are we to do? get a real facelift? My face ain't that wrinkly or saggy yet. I just want to prevent it from getting (much) worse.. LOL

Maya

Post Sun, Mar 29 2009, 8:56 pm
My mom is 56, and she swears by Olay products. She saw the article which claimed that Olay brand products measures up to most very expensive brands. Try the drug store.

Butterfly

Post Sun, Mar 29 2009, 9:39 pm
Maya wrote:
My mom is 56, and she swears by Olay products. She saw the article which claimed that Olay brand products measures up to most very expensive brands. Try the drug store.

Interesting, my friend claims the same.
Who knows.. maybe your mom is my friend?? shock LOL

levial

Post Mon, Mar 30 2009, 10:43 am
I use the Olay microsculpt cream -it's about $24 and its very hydrating and rejuvenating.

As for the eye cream- Sephora carrys Dr Haushka (spelling?) which is all natural products. I've also tried the Pat Wexler brand at Bath & Body works and have been happy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics