Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Expedited Passport - Same day?

babygirl

Post Sun, Apr 19 2009, 10:54 am
Hi everyone! IF I go to a regional passport agency and pay the expedited fee do I get a passport on the same day? Do I need to bring my liscence or is my old passport enough? any tips would be appreciated! also do you know if there is parking by the ny office?

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 8:58 pm
I think so but call & ask

ShakleeMom

Post Tue, Apr 28 2009, 7:29 pm
You need to pick it up the next day. Also, they can take a partial payment today, pay the other half when you pick up. lastly. Ask your travel agent to print you a letter of reservations in 14 days or less (they can cancel the reservations after they print it for you) and use that to show that you must have expedited passports. No food at the office, even if special needs. You need to park your food in a grocery store a block away. Good luck, 3-6 hours.

Mirabelle

Post Tue, Apr 28 2009, 7:36 pm
I just did it by mail and it came back in 4 days!

hello123

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 12:11 pm
Was that a new application or renewal? Wat about for kids

kiwi strawberry

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 9:04 pm
Where are you located? There is a place in Boro Park called EZ Passport that does it. Obviously there is a fee but there isn't this whole wait. It's a chassidish guy who does it. I'm sure they do kids also.

emunahmother

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 9:06 pm
We've used EZ passport. They are great. They have a fee somewhere between $200-300. Also possible it's gone up since then.

Last edited by emunahmother on Wed, Jul 23 2014, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

imasinger

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 9:08 pm
I went to a regional office and got mine the same day. But that was a couple of years ago, and it wasn't NY. I needed several forms of ID; follow the directions on their website. It's best to fill out everything you can ahead of time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries