Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Please Help Me Remember!

skymile

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 1:32 pm
I once watched a movie and I really wanna see it again, but I can't remember what it's called. I saw it a few years ago on DVD, so I don't even know how old it is.
it's about a man who works in some computer company that gets a virus. the virus sets off bombs and can basically do anything. the man is either divorced or going thru a divorce. he has a teenage son. somewhere in the middle of the movie the man takes his son and wife (ex-wife?) and tries to run away. the computer virus tracks him because he has a laptop with him. the family tries to get rid of everything electronic. cellphones, computers, etc... they don't throw out the boy's game boy. in the end, they try to go back to the dad's office and fix the virus. he is trying to wire the system using the game boy... the virus turns on the fire response system which is designed to suck out all the oxygen. the man tells wife and son to run, while he continues trying to kill the virus...

any ideas????

greenfire

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 1:36 pm
was it a movie - or an episode of some show ... sounds vaguely familiar ... but nothing comes to mind ...

skymile

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 1:37 pm
defenitly a movie. the DVD cover showed the family running...

chillax

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 2:05 pm
Terminal Error?

skymile

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 2:13 pm
YES!!! THANK YOU!!!

MyKidsRQte

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 5:01 pm
sounds interesting
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics