Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
CD/Cassette player

theotherone

Post Mon, May 25 2009, 9:37 am
We need a new portable boombox and I am looking for something very basic and cheap. Where can I find it?
Also, here's what I really want to know. We have so many cassette tapes that we love but our car has only a CD player in it. Is there a way to convert cassette tapes onto CD's?

mommyofboys

Post Mon, May 25 2009, 12:44 pm
I just bought a brand new cassette recorder on ebay.

U can convert a cassette to a cd. Any audio or electronic store can do it. if u have a computer, u can do it yourself. U just have to buy an adapter that has a USB on one side & the other side should fit into the tape recorder. If u want to do it yourself, let me know. I can tell u how to do it.

rainbow

Post Mon, Jan 04 2010, 10:52 pm
Can you post on how to do it yourself? Other than the device they sell I don't know how to it myself and would love to know. Thank you.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jan 05 2010, 10:57 am
They're very hard to find. I have gotten one at J&R and another at Target. Terrible quality. Sad

wwmom

Post Tue, Jan 05 2010, 11:37 am
chaimhersh wrote:
I just bought a brand new cassette recorder on ebay.

U can convert a cassette to a cd. Any audio or electronic store can do it. if u have a computer, u can do it yourself. U just have to buy an adapter that has a USB on one side & the other side should fit into the tape recorder. If u want to do it yourself, let me know. I can tell u how to do it.

I would also like to know how, can you please post?

Tech_mom

Post Tue, Jan 05 2010, 1:27 pm
I did some research on this on the web. It seems to say to just connect the line in to the computer. Can you be as specific as possible - so that I can get it right?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars