Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The bachelorette
Previous  1  2  3  Next

newtocali

Post Sun, Jun 21 2009, 7:06 pm
no one mentioned jesse or robbie!! they are both cuties also. my top 4 right now - kypton, jake, jesse and robbie!

QUEENY

Post Sun, Jun 21 2009, 8:18 pm
Robbie is too young. He doesn't seem settled. All he does is bartend.

girliemom

Post Tue, Jun 23 2009, 6:07 pm
I can't beleive she sent jake home - he was one of my front runners!

anuta

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 10:10 am
I just watched the last episode yesterday on their website.

Do you now realize that Reid is Jewish? What a shame!

be a mentch

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 11:02 am
I cant believe that shes gave a rose to Wes!!! When will she finally see what hes really about?

anuta

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 11:05 am
niky wrote:
I cant believe that shes gave a rose to Wes!!! When will she finally see what hes really about?

He also has these lying eyes. You can tell a lot by looking into the eyes.

Fresca

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 11:14 am
I feel bad for Jake. He is sooo sensitive- I actually saw a guy crying Smile

I'm happy she sent Tanner P. - he was such a nut case.

blueyes

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 11:44 am
how do you know reid is jewish?did miss that part?

anuta

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 11:48 am
blueyes wrote:
how do you know reid is jewish?did miss that part?

On his date with Jillian she said something about feeling like its X-mas morning and all those gifts... and he said something to the effect that it was like any other morning for him, even though it was Xmas.

Then on the discussion boards for that show (a menu on the left of the bachelorette show homepage has the link), people discussed it and figured out he is Jewish, turns out Reid's last name is Rosenthal...

newtocali

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 12:27 pm
I thin mike was also jewish - the guy that owned the baseball camp - wasnt his last name like silverberg or silverman?

honestly I think that this is a TV show and that Wes is still on because it makes it juicier - no normal girl would have sent jake home.

Aribenj

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 1:16 pm
newtocali wrote:
I thin mike was also jewish - the guy that owned the baseball camp - wasnt his last name like silverberg or silverman?

honestly I think that this is a TV show and that Wes is still on because it makes it juicier - no normal girl would have sent jake home.

ITA. I'm willing to bet Jake is the next bachelor...

As for Reid being Jewish... Hmm... I always thought maybe he was but then thought reid wasn't really a jewish name... Still.. IDK, he kind of reminds me of my brothers...

QUEENY

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 1:24 pm
I don't think Reid will last. I've always heard Jillian talk about her connection with Wes but they never really showed it. He never got a one-one date with her only a dinner.

anuta

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 1:42 pm
I don't want Reid to last. They are on different planes entirely. He is deep, and smart, has some habits that will annoy her.... she is a simpler girl... Besides he should marry a Jewish girl!

pink_nails

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 3:21 pm
when will the next season be online? I'm not even sure how it works - like how often it's aired. I just started watching this cuz I'm bored at work and this looked kind of interesting... I just finished watching season 6 and so curious what will happen! I hate wess, absolutley hate him and I hope she sends him packing quickly!

anuta

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 3:24 pm
pink_nails wrote:
when will the next season be online? I'm not even sure how it works - like how often it's aired. I just started watching this cuz I'm bored at work and this looked kind of interesting... I just finished watching season 6 and so curious what will happen! I hate wess, absolutley hate him and I hope she sends him packing quickly!

next season is next year (? somebody correct me if I am wrong), these are episodes, so you just finished watching episode 6. I understand they air weekly on Mondays, and the new episode is on the web on Tuesday.

pink_nails

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 3:32 pm
lol, your right, I meant next episode!
thanks, I'll be waiting for next tuesday!

anon

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 8:41 pm
You guys seriously need to read www.realitysteve.com unless you enjoy being duped. Wess is an idiot, but not as big of an idiot as he seems, Tanner likes feet but not to the point of freakish insanity. Most of the show is either scripted or edited to show a slanted view of someone. I still enjoy watching it, but at least I'm not being taken for a total ride, only a little ride Wink

Anyway, Reid is my favorite, but I'm glad that it's obvious she won't end up with him because it doesn't seem like she's Jewish. My guess it that she'll let him go next week, because Kypton, Wes, and Jesse seem to be her favorites.

Last edited by anon on Wed, Jul 15 2009, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Lefty

Post Fri, Jul 03 2009, 11:44 am
What do you think about Ed's comeback????

girliemom

Post Tue, Jul 07 2009, 5:04 pm
finally that idiot is gone Hooray Hooray

I think she likes Ed the most right now.

Fresca

Post Fri, Jul 10 2009, 11:27 am
The idiot is finally gone! I'm happy she let Wes go. I think Reid is next....

I think Ed is nice guy... but somehow I dont trust him..
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics