Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Terrace View Estates, Monsey

amother

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 10:50 am
Does anyone have information on this development? I recently visited this area and was so impressed by the looks. I'm interested in knowing if the quality of the houses are as good as it looks. What type of crowd settled there? Are the neighbors nice among themselves? If you are not driving is it inconvenient to shop there?

Any information on my inquiries plus more if you have anything else to add is appreciated.

happyone

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 11:14 am
What street is this on?

amother

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 11:42 am
Bates, Horton next to Rt. 59

amother

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 12:57 pm
Can anyone offer some info?

First Lady

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 2:12 pm
It has a grocery, pizza shop and hosiery at the corner. It is very close to the shopping center where Tuvia's is located with lots of stores. It's very convenient where shopping is concerned.

I think the people settling there are basically Chassidish. I know some people on the block (Not living in Terrace view but right next to it). They are wonderful people. It's mostly Chassidish, all different types, with some Litvish and some modern ones.

I don't know the quality of the houses but they seem to be very nice.
Hope this helps!

DevorahMonsey

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 2:43 pm
I was in a home there that was purchased as an investment by a friend. I was very impressed by the overall design -- skylights, lovely eat in kitchen, big separate dining room with pesach kitchen wall behind cabinets, sink in hallway for netilas yodayim from bathrooms, large playroom. There's very little space in the backyard, but you can't have everything. I haven't seen it lived in but the finishes looked very well done. It is convenient as mentioned, and the Pavillion shops where Tuvias is has a wide selection. Also remember that all the big groceries both deliver and accept fax orders.

amother

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 4:45 pm
Does anyone on the board live there, or know someone that lives there?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating