Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Oy.. my girdle

amother

Post Thu, Jun 25 2009, 2:19 pm
I just slipped off my girdle.. right here at my work desk. no one was looking and I just couldn't take the tightness. Slipped off and put in a bag. Am I weird??

amother

Post Thu, Jun 25 2009, 3:18 pm
amother wrote:
I just slipped off my girdle.. right here at my work desk. no one was looking and I just couldn't take the tightness. Slipped off and put in a bag. Am I weird??

I didn't know people wore girdles anymore. I've slipped off tights at my desk. It was kind of risky, because I worked in an open cubicle, but that was when I was young and crazy.

mommalah

Post Thu, Jun 25 2009, 3:32 pm
Just the thought of a girdle makes me physically uncomfortable.

Ruchel

Post Thu, Jun 25 2009, 3:32 pm
amother, I also discovered it on Imamother. It's almost impossible to find (in regular, non plus size sizes at least) here...

geemum

Post Thu, Jun 25 2009, 3:35 pm
Don't think you're wierd, think you're a genius.

I hate wearing girdles, even if I need to. They're so uncomfortable and the bulge just comes out the top or bottom. So uncomfotable its not worth it.

I prefer to be me and be able to walk, sit , stand as I wish, when I want!

Go for it amother!!!

Chocoholic

Post Thu, Jun 25 2009, 3:44 pm
I thought girdles were something from titanic times... Do people seriously still wear them? I think it's very unhealthy...

ShirleyTemple

Post Thu, Jun 25 2009, 3:50 pm
I only wear a girdle when the mirror tells me its a good idea! Smile

esteer

Post Thu, Jun 25 2009, 5:26 pm
Funny I just slipped it off in the car Very Happy oh yes I think I can use a biger size

Levtov

Post Sun, Jun 28 2009, 1:34 am
It prevents chafing in the summer!!!!

amother

Post Sun, Jun 28 2009, 7:20 am
The only time I wore one was when I had my 2nd baby 5 weeks before my sister got married. I wore the gown she wore to my wedding. Halfway thru the wedding I was in so much pain, I took it off.

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 28 2009, 12:33 pm
a girdle also helps support the back ...
I tend to wear one on shabbos ...
would I slip it off under the desk ... I consider myself riske' however I cannot see that as being possible without lifting up your skirt entirely - the things are tight you know ...

Ruchel

Post Mon, Mar 15 2010, 2:59 pm
Ruchel wrote:
amother, I also discovered it on Imamother. It's almost impossible to find (in regular, non plus size sizes at least) here...

Tried to buy one, one shop didn't carry my size (and I'm not a tiny size at all), another one the lady told me to diet instead since I'm not fat, and another one sold me one but looked at me like I'm crazy... do you need a doctor's note or what? LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics