Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Michael jackson died...
Previous  1  2  3  4

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 28 2009, 3:48 pm
Prince Michael I
Paris Michael Katherine
Prince Michael II (aka blanket)

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Jun 28 2009, 5:16 pm
Hinda Rochel: I think it was Hugh Hewitt.

I don't want to speak ill of the dead, especially since I don't think we're dealing with evil here, but it's bizarre what's going on, the shrines, the eulogies. I feel for all the people who've never interfaced personally with the man himself, yet claim him to be such a force in their lives. B"H that we have so much more.

And take a look at Balak: Bilaam asks to die the death of the righteous. Just about says it all.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Jun 29 2009, 12:20 am
I just received this via email:

Michael Jackson, Anti-Semite
by from "Fundamentally Freund" - Michael Freund

(Israelnationalnews.com) While much of the world mourns the untimely death of the "King of Pop" Michael Jackson, it is worth recalling one of Mr. Jackson's more unfortunate qualities: he was an anti-Semite.

In case you think I am making this up, allow me to refresh your memory.

Back in November 2005, Jackson was caught on tape in a voicemail to one of his former business managers calling Jews "leeches". The tapes were played on ABC's Good Morning America program, and Jackson was heard saying, "They suck…they're like leeches. It's a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

And in 1995, Jackson provoked a firestorm of protest when he released an album called HIStory containing a song entitled "They don't care about us" which had the following lyrics: "Jew me, sue me" and "Kick me, kike me". He subsequently promised to re-record the song and delete the offending lyrics.

But then, in February 1996, Jackson nonetheless released a video of the song in which he had re-instated the brazenly anti-Semitic remarks.

So before you go shedding a tear in Michael Jackson's memory, take a moment and consider the hate that he spewed against Jews, both in private and in public.

And then maybe you'll consider saving those tears for someone far more deserving.

AND I'd like to add -
Let's not forget his supposed conversion to Islam and hid out in Bahrain or Qatar for a year.
According to Torah ethics, we venerate someone who is righteous and lives an exemplary life. Unfortunately, Mr. Jackson was a very sad, confused and sick person. He deserved our pity and not much more.
David

mimivan

Post Mon, Jun 29 2009, 12:24 am
It happens so often that a non-Jew who is inexplicably dissatisfied with his life ends up blaming the Jews at some point

louche

Post Mon, Jun 29 2009, 12:34 am
DefyGravity wrote:
Barbara wrote:
He changed the color of his own skin.

He had vitiligo, the disease where skin loses patches of color, and I think he opted for chemical depigmentation, which is why he's white.

perhaps...but it doesn't explain why his nose is narrow, his hair straight, and his lips vampire-red.

Falafel

Post Mon, Jun 29 2009, 1:07 am
DiznyIma wrote:
I believe Debbie Rowe did sue for custody a while back and was turned down...or bought off with more money.

She was actually married to Michael during the birth of those kids, so I am not exactly sure it is fair to refer to her as a surrogate per se....then again, who knows, maybe there are legal documents addressing all this.

Yes, its super complicated! He also raised those kids in a very bizarre world...away from other children and the outside world. Who knows what they are like?

she gave up parental rights, but Department of Children and Family Services must conduct a parental fitness investigation before parental rights are terminated and that didn't happen. so officially she still has parental rights.
debbie rowe can get custody

DiznyIma wrote:
Yes and apparently Debbie Rowe is shopping around a "tell all" book and threatened to publish it if she does not get custody of her children. I can't even imagine what would be written there!

she does not even WANT anything to do with the children! she was a surrogate mother inseminated by an anonymous donor.
michael not father

*embarrassed* I wish I could post as amother right about now!

shosh

Post Mon, Jun 29 2009, 2:13 am
Both those reports contradict each other!

But if the second one is true (and I really hope not!), she sounds just as weird as he was!

Those poor kids ... nebech!!!!

lilacdreams

Post Mon, Jun 29 2009, 2:49 am
uhhhm he may have been anti semitic (isn't everyone these days???) but it didnt stop him marring Rowe who is Jewish. By virtue of this his first two children are jewish too.....

mimivan

Post Mon, Jun 29 2009, 2:51 am
lilacdreams wrote:
uhhhm he may have been anti semitic (isn't everyone these days???) but it didnt stop him marring Rowe who is Jewish. By virtue of this his first two children are jewish too.....

I know this event had to involve Jews somehow!

mominisrael2

Post Mon, Jun 29 2009, 5:46 am
DiznyIma wrote:
Yes it was K. Cobain.

...who led a tortured life like MJ.

Mirabelle

Post Tue, Jun 30 2009, 11:45 am
So sorry, I cannot resist

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/.....=main|

This just gets more bizzare!

Last edited by Mirabelle on Tue, Jun 30 2009, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Mirabelle