Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Why a C?
Previous  1  2

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Jul 16 2009, 11:44 pm
I dont see why you cant ask a sister in law that!

b.r.a.c.h.a

Post Thu, Sep 03 2009, 12:17 am
It seems to me like you are looking for justification to do something you already know is not appropriate. You do know what to do otherwise you would not be here discussing it.

amother

Post Thu, Sep 03 2009, 12:24 am
I had c-sections, and EVERYONE asks me why. It never even occured to me that some pple. might not want to talk about it. It's not such a private matter IMHO. If anything a vaginal birth is more personal!
And I'm sure you are not gonna be the only one asking your sil why she had it.

amother

Post Thu, Sep 03 2009, 12:26 am
b.r.a.c.h.a wrote:
It seems to me like you are looking for justification to do something you already know is not appropriate. You do know what to do otherwise you would not be here discussing it.

I totally disagree. That's what imamother is for. If you are not sure about something, you ask others for their opinions. OP is simply asking if people feel that it's something that should or shouldn't be brought up to her sil.

amother

Post Thu, Sep 03 2009, 1:52 am
amother wrote:
b.r.a.c.h.a wrote:

I totally disagree. That's what imamother is for. If you are not sure about something, you ask others for their opinions. OP is simply asking if people feel that it's something that should or shouldn't be brought up to her sil.
Ditto. I ended up discussing it with my sil and found out why she had a C, and the reasoning makes sense to me. She wasnt all private about it. I just didnt know proper ettiquette.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette