Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Any GOOD, RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY mechanics in Baltimore?

amother

Post Wed, Jul 29 2009, 7:36 am
Because so far ive been to two different mechanics and they were both horrible, liars clearly just trying to make an extra buck off of me. Im at the end of my patience with all of this running around to different cowboys.
I know mobile mechanic is very nice ive already spoken to him, but he doesnt really want to take on this particular job.

Suggestions?

anon becuase I have friends on here who all know about my issues with my car so writing under my screen name would surely give me away.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 29 2009, 7:40 am
amother wrote:
Because so far ive been to two different mechanics and they were both horrible, liars clearly just trying to make an extra buck off of me. Im at the end of my patience with all of this running around to different cowboys.
I know mobile mechanic is very nice ive already spoken to him, but he doesnt really want to take on this particular job.

Suggestions?

anon becuase I have friends on here who all know about my issues with my car so writing under my screen name would surely give me away.

Maven Motors - we have had repair work done there for 10 years and they are family friends. I know they're honest and trustworthy.

My neighbors use and like Danny Harris, but I have no personal experience with him.

Good luck. Car repairs are always a pain.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Jul 29 2009, 7:40 am
Hmm, I was just going to suggest mobile mechanic.
We personally had hatzlacha with the mechanic by Maven Motors (he actually had the same car as ours that was in the shop a lot), but YMMV.

Post Wed, Jul 29 2009, 8:39 am
We use and like Danny Harris (Shore's). 1000% trustworthy and a big mensch. Only problem is getting in touch with him, he doesn't always answer the phone. And once we left our car, and he didn't end up having time for it. But really, we've had overall positive experiences with him. All my family who lives here uses him and have been for years.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 29 2009, 8:45 am
Really thankful for all the replies:

could I please have the numbers for

Danny Harris

and

Maven Motors

I dont have an eruv book - thank you

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Jul 29 2009, 8:49 am
Maven is 358-1114 (I know it by heart!)
Checking up Danny now.

Post Wed, Jul 29 2009, 8:56 am
Danny is 410-585-0085 (I know it by heart, too Wink )

amother

Post Wed, Jul 29 2009, 9:07 am
AMAZING

thanks so much
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics