Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Should I go to work or not?
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Fri, Apr 28 2006, 12:22 pm
lbuma- ic nat read urp osts bc of ur spelng psle ues chkr Wink

rainbow baby

Post Mon, Sep 18 2006, 3:40 pm
Just to keep you all upto date. Well I am continuing with Chedar this year, but I have also got myself a job. I;am really enjoying it. I only work three mornings. Mon 9:30 till 10:45, Tues 10 - 12:30 Weds 11 - 12:30. I'am helping a kid who is 10 with his sork in class. I;am really enjoying him and just being out of the house. I;am a lot happier and it really has boosted my self confidence. At the moment I am still trying to figure out a routine. As on Weds mornings I used to do the shopping for Shabbos. I also used to go to the gym every morning but now I have to try and figure out when I will fit that in. I've even asked for more hours if they come up because I am enjoying it that much. The only problem is I'am even more shattered than what I was before, but it's worth it I don't feel like I'am going mad any more.

cindy324

Post Mon, Sep 18 2006, 4:23 pm
good for you JMTB! I would love to get out for a couple hours, but it's so hard to find something with good hours. Enjoy!

rainbow baby

Post Mon, Sep 18 2006, 4:34 pm
You now Cindy that is how I felt last year. I thought the right job would never come around, but it did. You should ask everyone that knowe me how much I moaned at them, drove them completely barmy. Do you know how this job came around? The job is in the school that DH teaches at. I asked him to ask if they had any voluntry work they said yes. So I was planning it for the start of this term, then they got funding for an assistant for this kid and the boss said do you think your wife would like it. We jumped at the opportunity.

So if you want to get out of the house do some voluntry work you never know what might come out of it. When things have settled down and I'am in a good routine I still want to do some voluntry work in our local nursing home.

Tefila

Post Mon, Sep 18 2006, 4:42 pm
Quote:
fed up and crying a lot of the time.

Not good for you nor your kids though the ideal is being a home mom I see for some that just doesn't work. They need a happy thriving mother Exclamation and a happy women, makes a happy mother ,a happy wife, so in the end all benefit.

And your job too is a giving one Smile what is more special then being given an opportunity to teach yiddishe neshamas how beautiful, plus you get paid too.
You've got the cream on top of the cake Very Happy
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics