Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Odd question

fiddle

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 2:50 pm
anyone know where I can get a hold of the בלבוש צנוע בלבד signs? not a billboard, one of those letter size ones. I can't find it online. don't ask why Wink but I need it Smile

Atali

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 3:53 pm
fiddle wrote:
anyone know where I can get a hold of the בלבוש צנוע בלבד signs? not a billboard, one of those letter size ones. I can't find it online. don't ask why Wink but I need it Smile

You can just type it up yourself, print, and laminate it. It is easier and cheaper.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 3:59 pm
what r u gonna use those signs for?

Atali

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 4:00 pm
amother wrote:
what r u gonna use those signs for?

I was wondering the same thing, but she said not to ask Wink

fiddle

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 4:09 pm
lol, dont worry, not to protest....I need one. I cant type one up or laminae one, I have no hebrew on the computer and I have no I dea whats written in the small text. and I have no printer, I need the meah shearim ones....lol...this sounds like an odd request....Smile it is...

Atali

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 4:16 pm
fiddle wrote:
lol, dont worry, not to protest....I need one. I cant type one up or laminae one, I have no hebrew on the computer and I have no I dea whats written in the small text. and I have no printer, I need the meah shearim ones....lol...this sounds like an odd request....Smile it is...

It is very easy to put Hebrew on your computer. There was a thread about this that I started about 6 months ago in the computer forum, look it up.

Once you have the Hebrew on your computer, google the Meah Shearim posters and see what you can find.

You will probably have trouble ordering one since the people who put up those signs aren't usually the types to use the internet.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions