Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Big babies
Previous  1  2  3  4

hisorerus

Post Thu, Mar 31 2005, 11:11 pm
No, I was saying that by smelling it I can tell that they taste different!

deedee

Post Fri, Apr 01 2005, 1:18 am
got it!

Pickle Lady

Post Fri, Apr 01 2005, 10:12 am
deedee wrote:
"Because quality depends on the mother's diet, breast milk is not always superior to a well-planned formula. For ex., studies show that when nursing mothers are on an extremely low proiein diet, the growth of their infants is stunted and their brains damaged.
The higher the mother's intake of protein, unsaturated fats, and vitamins, the more of these nutrients found in breast milk."
this is s/t that I quoted from a book

Was this written in a book sponsored by a pharmesutical company. Please don't believe that. No formula is better than mothers milk unless the women is on certain medications that will go into the milk which can dangerous. Also you have to remember that only 30 years ago people actually believed that formula was better than mothers milk in general. The formula compnaies did a great job of brainwashing us. I doubt any women don't eat any protein. Come on ladies you are smarter than this.

deedee

Post Fri, Apr 01 2005, 3:58 pm
Quote:
Was this written in a book sponsored by a pharmesutical company.

on the contrary, she talks about obtaining breast milk if u cannot nurse and if you cant do that then she discusses all the other ways of feeding baby.

Quote:
"the majority of pediatricians now recomend commercially canned formulas...certainly they are easy for women to use;and representatives from companies marketing these formulas, themselves untrained in nutrition, usually claim that they are equally as good as breast milk.

many(formulas)contain far too much sugar; others have a dangerous phosphorus overload; all have be harmed by heat; and they are invariably lacking in so many nutrients that I consider it a disgrace that companies produce them, pidiatricians recommend them, and parents buy them. I am convinced that the genetic potential is never reached by any child fed them."

raizy

Post Sun, Apr 03 2005, 12:26 am
I also have big babies but then they stop growing so quickly when they reach one yr...

my baby is 11 months. and the last time I weighed him he was 25 pounds. so I guess he is betwen that and 30 pounds. and he is a finicky eater..

I just sit him in the shopping cart. it works best if the shopping cart is small.

1stimer

Post Sun, Apr 03 2005, 8:38 am
Quote:
I am convinced that the genetic potential is never reached by any child fed them

Rolling Eyes oh come on! Rolling Eyes
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics