Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Going Bald!

amother

Post Sun, Oct 25 2009, 10:19 pm
Heeeellllp!!!

I am starting to go bald in the front of my head-I am way too young!! seriosly young-low 20's!
I feel like I cant even wear a fall now bec its thinning in the front!!!
im really really upset what should I do?????

amother

Post Sun, Oct 25 2009, 10:27 pm
please!! neone?!?!?!!?

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Oct 25 2009, 10:37 pm
do you wear a sheitel regularly? some women get bald spots from sheitel clips. they have a tendency to grow back if you stop wearing a sheitel for a while, or at least wear it without attaching the clips.

you can always wear your fall at the hairline until the hair grows back. sometimes I wear my band fall as a regular sheitel.

if you are truly concerned, you may want to see a dermatologist. there's not much they'll tell you. they'll probably recommend rogaine for women. which you may not want to use during childbearing years.

have you noticed an excess growth of body hair? head hair and body hair frequently grow in opposites. if you've noticed recent excess body hair, your sheitel probably has nothing to do with your hair thinning.

you can also check with an endocronologist to make sure your hormones are ok. hormones can wreak havoc on hair growth.

good luck, op.

Rachie1

Post Mon, Oct 26 2009, 11:52 am
You should see a doctor. It could be from many things -- hormones, a real illness for which you need treatment, something you are doing at home that you don't even think twice about but it causing the problem.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Oct 26 2009, 1:37 pm
amother wrote:
Heeeellllp!!!

I am starting to go bald in the front of my head-I am way too young!! seriosly young-low 20's!
I feel like I cant even wear a fall now bec its thinning in the front!!!
im really really upset what should I do?????

what's age got to do with it ?

Ruchi11218

Post Sun, Dec 06 2009, 8:44 pm
Could you offer follow up with what concrete steps you took? I have a friend whio is undergoing the same issue. Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics